Westinghouse portable generators come fully loaded with a unique combination of high-quality features, offering you superior value for the money. Every component in a Westinghouse portable generator has been carefully designed and manufactured to optimize its contribution to the performance, reliability, and safety of the overall unit. The innovation you expect from Westinghouse is clearly evident in these state-of-the-art portable generators that have redefined industry standards. Your choice is easy – select from any well-equipped Westinghouse portable generator – or choose from the Westinghouse ProGen Series for more power and utility.
- 3,250 Running Watts and 3,750 Starting/Surge Watts with Low THD (Safe for Sensitive Electronics); 4.0 Gallon Fuel Tank – 13.5 Hour Run Time at 25% Load
- Simple Operator Control Center: Features a TT-30R RV Ready Power Outlet and 2x 120VAC Power Outlets, Main Circuit Breaker and 2x Individual Circuit Breakers, Grounding Port, and Run/Stop Switch
- Features Westinghouse 208cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine with Iron Sleeve for Long-Lasting Durability and Low Maintenance, Puncture-Proof Tires, Automatic Low Oil Shutdown, and the Westinghouse Pulse-Flo Muffler (for Quiet Operation)
- Plug-and-Play: Includes Oil, an Oil Funnel, and a Tool Kit to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Three Year Warranty and Lifetime Support 1-855-944-3571; EPA and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)