Vantrue OnDash N1 Dash Cam
Small but powerful.
Ultra-small and lightweight (2.36×1.34×1.97 in., 3 oz.), perfect for mounting inside any vehicle and hide from sight.
1080P FHD + HDR
Full-HD 1920*1080P at 30 fps provides great sharp video quality, clearly captures the car license plates and road signs during day and night. HDR system prevents videos from being overexposed or underexposed.
Top class F2.0 6-layers 156° viewing angle glass lens presents a wide field of view and splendor scenario without distortion.
Seamless loop record enables it to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. It supports TF card up to 32GB.
Reminder: The N1 doesn’t come with memory card. Samsung Evo card is recommended.
The G-Sensor auto locks videos with impact detected. Emergency button supports manually locking videos. All event videos will be saved in Event folder, easy to review.
Unique parking mode
In Parking Mode triggered by the motion detector, the camera will record when people or things come closer to your car.
The upgraded N1 provides GPS option, with which you could track the driving route and speed. TO USE N1’S GPS FUNCTION, YOU’LL HAVE TO BUY AN EXTRA GPS MOUNT (ASIN: B01J5KZLQS).
High Temp protection
N1’s working temp is 32 to 158 Deg. F.. Camera will auto shut down when it is over heat, protects itself and your car.
Strong suction cup mount sticks to the windshield firmly. USB port on the mount also makes it easier to hide wire.
- High Resolution: Full-HD 1920*1080 at 30 fps+HDR provides great sharp video quality and super night vision, clearly captures the license plates cars as well as road signs during the day and night.156° viewing angle presents a wide field of view and splendor scenario without distortion; F2.0 6-layers glass lens, dust and heat proof, helps capture high quality images even in low-light conditions.
- 1.5″ TFT LCD display supports video and image playback as well as offering an easy setup interface. Supports Auto LCD Off in 3 minutes while recording.
- Parking Monitor: One press to switch the dash camera to Parking Mode, triggered by the built-in motion detection, the dashboard camera will detect motion around your car and auto record when people or things come closer to your car. Note: The dash cam comes with a 130mAh battery to keep setting, the Parking Monitor feature requires hard wiring power to the camera or connecting it to an external battery pack to provide power when the vehicle is turned off.
- G-Sensor: G-sensor (Incident Detection) allows the dash camera automatically locking the important video segments and save it to event folder once it detects any hits, collisions and incidents, preserving a complete record of the event.
- GPS Option: The upgraded N1 provides GPS option, with which you could track the driving route and speed. TO USE N1’S GPS FUNCTION, YOU’LL HAVE TO BUY AN EXTRA GPS MOUNT (ASIN: B01J5KZLQS).