One Key WI-FI Configuration
1. Run the “iSmartViewPro” App. Click”More”–“One Key Wifi”, Input WI-FI password and then “Configure”
2. When the phone makes “Beeps” sound, place the phone next to the camera until the camera LED blinks quickly and solid.
3. When you see the camera LED is solid Blue, please Scan QR Code on the camera via tapping”Add Camera”, input password 123456
Video on how to connect the WIFI by OneKey Wifi Configuration:
New feature: One Key WI-FI Configuration by WPS/QSS
A. Cannot connect to WIFI
a. Make sure the APP version is the latest.
b. Make sure you have done the wifi configuration, visit youtube Video above
c. Make sure the Red LED always ON for the power cord, and the blue LED blinks or ON for the camera.
If the power cord LED does not ON always please contact after-sales team for replacement.
d. Reboot the camera via plug out the cord for 1 minute and re-plug in the cord.
e. If above steps does not work, please reset the camera via press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, and the blue LED will be OFF for 1 second and then flash slowly.
B. Motion Detection Email Setting
Advanced Settings>Alarm Setting>Motion Detect Armed ON, Save Picture on SD/FTP, Send Email When Alarm
If you need to set Email:Advanced Settings>Mail Setting>Fill in all Blanks including Authentication ON
- Remote access to the camera on Smartphone,Tablet,Mac or Windows PC. Quick WiFi setup via iPhone or Andriod smartphone using iSmartViewPro APP
- One Key WI-FI configuration via sound beep, quick and easy installation,No Night Vision
- Crystal clear HD 720p video 80º wide angle lens, 4x digital zoom HD displays with H.264 compression, 1/4″ CMOS Sensor
- Motion detection Email Alert and Andriod Phone push , Auto Snapshots, support ONVIF
- Quick and Easy Installation Desktop and Wall installation will solve your installation trouble, easily put it on desk and adjust the viewing angle to your needs; take the plastic part off and put it on the wall with the included screws.You can install it in baby room, office, kitchen, living room, and cage you can monitor every corner of your house