Remember when you had clean and quiet portable power? The WEN 2,000-Watt Inverter Generator provides clean energy, free of voltage spikes and drops, without all the noise of a regular generator. Produce up to 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of power. Our 78cc 4-stroke OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 51 decibels at quarter load, quieter than a window air conditioner or the average conversation. This limits its invasiveness while camping, hunting, tailgating, and restoring backup power. The WEN 2000W Inverter Generator is also equipped with fuel shutoff. This feature turns off the flow of fuel, allowing for the generator to use up the remaining fuel from the carburetor before automatically shutting down. This helps fight the build-up and blockages caused by stagnant fuel inside of the carburetor, minimizing maintenance while prolonging the unit’s lifespan. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other sensitive electronics. The lightweight 40-pound design makes for easy portability while the ultra-efficient one-gallon tank provides over 7 hours of half-load run time. The fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V 14A NEMA 5-20R receptacles, one 12V 8.3A DC receptacle and two 5V USB ports. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the eco-mode switch. This allows the generator’s engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the unnecessary usage of gasoline. Need more energy? Easily link up any two WEN inverter generators using a WEN Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage amongst multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown combine with the built-in overload protection and indicator lights to safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. Backed by a two-year warranty.
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA III and CARB-Compliant 79.7cc 4-Stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty