Experience life one campground at a time with RV 780. Featuring a 6. 95” edge-to-edge display, this GPS navigator creates custom routes to suit the size and weight of your RV (not available in all areas) and provides road warnings for steep grades, sharp curves and more.
- Advanced GPS navigator for the RV and camping enthusiast
- RV navigator with high-resolution 6. 95″ edge-to-edge touch display
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle (Not available in all areas. Always verify appropriateness of route suggestions and defer to all posted road signs and road conditions).
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA, overlanded, Plan TripAdvisor, Foursquare and more
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to gain access to hands-free calling and smart notifications; also includes voice-activated navigation for convenience on the road
- Download to your paired compatible smartphone the free Garmin Drive app to access live traffic and advanced weather forecasts
Wherever you’re going, have a smoother trip with Garmin drive. This dedicated GPS navigator includes innovative driver alerts to help increase your situational awareness and preloaded travel points of Interest from TripAdvisor to help find everything you need along the way. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
- Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with bright 6. 0-Inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with lifetime maps of the U. S. and Canada
- Provides real-time services, such as Live traffic and select Live parking, when using free smartphone link app on your compatible smartphone
- Driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, speed cameras, railroad crossings, Animal crossings and more
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (poi’s) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
The Rand McNally OverDryve 8 Pro Truck GPS Tablet is an all-in-one dashboard device designed specifically for the commercial driver. With features like robust truck navigation, built-in SiriusXM satellite radio with a 3-month free subscription, voice assistance and Bluetooth hands-free calling and texting, OverDryve 8 Pro combines essential driving and business tools with in-cab entertainment for a safe and connected haul. Receive real-time updates about the weather, traffic and fuel prices according to your route. The truck-specific navigation also features truck POIs, advanced lane guidance, toll costs, warnings, fuel logs and more. Maneuver the road ahead with OverDryve Pro!
- 8″ High-resolution screen
- Antiglare screen protector
- Truck-specific navigation
- ELD ready with included Driver Connect logbook app
- Bluetooth-enabled for hands-free calls & texts
Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver transforms your tablet into the ultimate flight tool with external GPS puck for Wide Area Augmentation (WAAS) GPS, subscription-free ADS-B weather and air-to-air traffic. WAAS GPS provides accurate information coordinates within +/- 2.5m. It includes embedded AHRS chip supporting ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other EFBs. AHRS stands for Attitude and Heading Reference System. This provides true yaw, pitch, and roll information to your favorite EFB. Introduced more than a decade ago by the FAA, ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) provides weather and traffic information to all aircrafts equipped with an ADS-B receiver, such as the Stratux, subscription-free. The Stratux provides the following ADS-B In services: Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) – FIS-B provides regional and continental NEXRAD radar imagery from the National Weather Service, as well as NOTAMs, METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, winds aloft and other valuable in-flight weather services. FIS-B also includes information on temporary flight restrictions (TFR) and special use airspaces (SUA). It also receives traffic information on the 978 (ground to air) frequency for local traffic coverage and 1090 (air to air) for the widest possible coverage area, allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- ASSEMBLED ADS-B IN UNIT: Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver includes removable external GPS puck, AHRS, fan controller, 6000mAh battery pack, suction mount, strap, SD card adapter, supports ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other popular EFBs. It has a 30 day return policy and technical support backed by Crew Dog Electronics.
- RELIABLE INFORMATION: High-gain dmurray14 antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- PORTABLE: Stratux is a highly portable receiver including a suction mount for window mounting. Provides ADS-B traffic and weather information and navigation GPS position using removable GPS puck with internal GPYes WAAS GPS receiver, supports multiple iPads, iPhones, or Android tablets connected via WiFi. Perfect for WiFi only iPads and tablets.
- LATEST FIRMWARE: Latest Stratux software (v1.5b1) is already loaded on MicroSD card. Just plug in included rechargeable battery pack for 6 hours of flying time. Supports pass-through charging.
- COMPATIBILITY: Stratus 3 functionality at Scout prices. Built using Raspberry Pi 3 board and parts direct from Stratux project founder. Supports ForeFlight, FlyQ EFB, Navigator, AvNav, WingX, Avare EFB, FltPlan Go, DroidEFB, AerovieReports, Avplan EFB, iFly GPS, DroidEFB, OzRunways EFB.