Radioddity CB-27 40-Channel CB Mobile Radio
This solid and compact CB radio, no license required, easy to operate, perfect for a long days road trip. It accesses 29 level squelch system and better sensitivity chip, is a great signal receiver and allow to get a clearer sound during communication.
You can active the Instance emergency channel 9 and channel 19 by just pressing the EMG button to switch. It not only has a built-in speaker but compatible with PA system that works with an extra loudspeaker to amplify the audio.
Note: Before operate the radio, you need to purchase an antenna, which can match the type SO-239 socket.
Instant Channel 9/19
Public Address (PA) Function
RF Gain Control
Frequency Range: 26.965-27.405 MHz
Frequency Tolerance: ±5.0 ppm
Frequency Control: PLL Synthesizer
Modulation Mode: AM
Input Voltage: 13,8V, 1.5A
Power consumption: Transmit: < 2A, Receive: Squelched 0.3A, VOL Max: 0.8A
Operating Temperature Range: -20°C … +50°C
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Antenna Connector: 27MHz, SO-239
Mode of Operation: Simplex
External Speaker Jack: 3.5mm
Dimensions: 109mm x 104mm x 24mm
What’s in the box?
1 x CB-27
1 x Removable Microphone
1 x Bracket (with 2 Screws)
1 x Spare Fuse (F5A220V)
4 x Tooth Washers
4 x Mounting Screws
1 x User Manual
- Ultra-compact and portable; Easy to use for beginner; Owns better sensitivity and RF gain control; AM radio station
- Squelch Control: 9 levels Automatic Squelch (ASQ) and 29 levels Manual Squelch, make this radio more flexible to block out the background static.
- Instant Emergency Channel 9 (for emergency use), Channel 19 (for truckers).
- Power output 4 watts; Public Address (PA) System; Backlit displays; Memory scan; Keyboard lock
- Great Customer Service: 18 months warranty and 60 days no-reason return. User manual and using tips are available on radioddity.com.
You can use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 300 programmed channels. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108 – 174 MHz) (406 – 512 MHz) To program the unit: Push Hold. This should bring up the first available channel, it should show B:1 Channel 1 and 000.000. To program your frequency in you will push in the Orange Function key and then let go. Immediately push in the E button and let go. You will then see a black box with PGM in it in the top right corner of screen, this means you are in program mode. Type in your frequency including the decimal point, when finished push in the E key and let go. This will enter in the frequency. To enter in another frequency turn the knob at the top right one click to the right and this will bring you to the next available channel. Follow step 5 and on. When finished entering in all of your frequencies you may hit scan. The scanner will now begin scanning your frequencies.
- 300 channels , 10 Programmable Search Ranges
- Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies
- Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- Pc programming port & free software
- Narrow band compatible
- 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
- Refer user manual below.
SWR Test Meter CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ SWR 1:1 to 1:3 / 52 ohm impedance SO-239 Input and Output Connectors Heavy Duty Metal Case Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in. Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- SWR Test Meter CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ SWR 1:1 to 1:3 / 52 ohm impedance SO-239 Input and Output Connectors W/ Heavy Duty Metal Case Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in. Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- Public Address (PA) Function: Connect to an external PA speaker for amplified announcements
- Instant Channel 9: Quickly set the radio to emergency/channel 9
- Signal/RF Power Indicator: Check the relative strength of incoming transmissions
- External Speaker Jack: Plug in an external speaker for better sound
- External PA Jack: Allows connection of a PA speaker
The Connex CX-33TLM3 is a 50 Watt, 10 meter AM / FM / PA mobile amateur transceiver. The radio features a 4 pin front panel mounted microphone jack and comes with mounting bracket and hardware for vehicle mounting and installation. Radio features include volume/squelch controls, microphone gain/RF gain controls, echo and talkback, noise blanker and automatic noise limiter (ANL), 3 stage RF output power control, 6 frequency bands and front panel dimmer. The CX-33TLM3 features a large TFT display with multiple radio information and digital meter screens. You can also upload and display your own photos on the radio’s TFT display. The CX-33TLM3 features a built-in MP3 player with front panel USB port and SD card slot.
- 50 Watts, AM / FM / PA, 10 Meter Radio
- Thru-Hole Components, Echo, Talk Back
- TFT Display and Built-In MP3 Player
- Front Panel Mic Jack – 4 Pin Wired
- Blue LED Channel Display
- Cobra(R) 19 DX IV 40-Channel Compact CB Radio Specifications: ? 40 channels? Compact? Illuminated LCD display? RF gain & S/RF SAP meter ? Built-in
- electronic phase-lock loop tuning ? CB/PA switch & 4-pin screw-on microphone connector? Dynamic microphone with 9ft cord? Instant emergency channels 9 & 19 UPC : 028377200830 Shipping Dimensions : 8.80in X 8.70in X 2.80in Estimated Shipping Weight : 2.43
This Uniden® Bearcat® 880 CB radio is designed with a full 40-channel operation and an easy-to-read 7-color digital display. The 6-pin microphone has a noise-cancelling feature for crisp communication, and you can stay informed of severe weather conditions with NOAA® weather alerts. Built-in diagnostic modes and an SWR meter keep your CB station performing well.
- 6-pin microphone with noise-cancelling feature and multiple adjustments; can also use the radio with a wireless microphone. 40-channel operation. NOAA weather channel access.
- Public address feature. Emergency channel can be automatically available if you choose. 7-color backlit display with easy-to-read large type.
- Dimmer switch lets you change the display intensity from day to night. Built-in SWR meter. Integrated diagnostic modes.
- Limited edition. 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Model: BC880.
- Made in Vietnam.
Pro Trucker all-in-one complete CB radio kit, includes radio, 4′ CB antenna, antenna mount, antenna stud CB spring& 12′ high quality coaxial cable! Pro Trucker gets that shopping for a CB radio with accessories can be a difficult task, which is why they have put together this no-frills all-in-one CB radio kit!
The kit includes the following:
• (1) Uniden PRO 505XL CB Radio – durable and compact, the PRO 505XL is durable, compact, and definitely affordable. The radio is very common for industrial, commercial, and off-road use.
• (1) 4′ Pro Trucker Fiberglass Antenna – Tuneable tip, this is an ultra premium fiberglass antenna and a great addition to the PRO 505XL radio
• (1) 12′ High Grade Belden Coax Cable with PL-259 connectors – 95% shielded jacket ensures the best transmission of communication, and is easy to install to your mount and CB. The coax includes soldered PL259 connectors
• (1) 3-Way Mirror Antenna Mount & Stud – made with high quality brushed aluminum, and includes SO-239 stud with standard 3/8″ x 24 threaded base, matching perfectly to the 4′ Pro Trucker antenna
• (1) Pro Trucker SO-239 CB antenna stud – The SO-239 connection is compatible with all PL-259 barrel-style style coax connections
• (1) Pro Trucker Medium Duty Spring – Designed for antennas up to 5′ tall, this durable spring protects your antenna, mount and vehicle. Easy, tool-free install. Screw the spring into any CB stud or mount, and then screw the antenna into the top of the disconnect.
Pro Trucker products used with Uniden radios are a great set up and very easy to install. Stop searching all over looking for the perfect setup, when Pro Trucker has paired the best in the industry accessories to deliver this all-in-one kit to you!
- Complete all-in-one CB radio kit includes radio, antenna, coax cable, antenna mount, and spring
- No frills and very easy to install
- Great kit for industrial, commercial, or off-road use – Jeep customers love this kit!
- Best in class accessories and guaranteed to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Overloaded Mobile is an authorized retailer of Pro Trucker products
WOW, Super Compact Size!!!
Loaded with Features!
40ch CB Radio is Only 4.02 x 3.94 x 0.98 Inches!!
Has ANL, NB and Hi Cut Filters, Powerful 2.1A USB Charging Slot on Front Panel Powers fones and other Optional USB Accessories!
NOAA Weather Channels w/Alert, Roger Beep, ASC and More!
Multi-color LCD Display. Includes Power Cord, Microphone and Mounting Bracket. 40 Channel 13.8Vdc.
Requires any Optional suitable CB antenna.
- Incredibly Small – Super Compact Size Only 4.02 x 3.94 x 0.98 Inches!
- Multi-Color LCD Display, NOAA Weather Channels with Alert!
- ANL, NB and Hi Cut Filters! ASC, S-RF Meter and Frequency Display!
- Convienient HiPower 2.1A USB Port on Front Panel for Powering Phones or other USB Accessories!
This kit includes Mopar licensed and JEEP branded CB radio accessories and includes everything you need except the CB itself! Included in the kit is a top selling grab bar mount, Jeep antenna, with antenna mount, and an external speaker that packs tons of power!
Jeep Wrangler CB Radio Mount:
• For Cobra 75WXST CB Radios
• Fits Jeep Wrangler JK Models 2011-Present
• Requires Only 2 Tools!
• Installation Instructions Included Radio NOT included.
• A Complete set up.
Mopar® / Jeep® Licensed Jeep Wrangler JK Complete Antenna Kit For Model Years 2007-Present:
The JKANTKIT is specifically designed for the Jeep Wrangler JK. The antenna is pretuned to make for an easy “plug and play” installation. It is easy to install (detailed instructions included) and functions extremely well.
• Fits Behind The Spare Tire
• Proprietary Design Allows For Adjustable Angle
• Mount Made With Rugged Polished 3003 Improved Strength Alloy Aluminum
• 3′ Top Loaded Weather Ready Fiberglass Antenna Tuned Exclusively For Jeep JK Wranglers
• 18′ Coax With FME to PL259 Connector & Stud
• Detailed Instructions Included
Mopar Officially Licensed small, wedge mount extension speaker w/3.5mm plug. Jeep wordmark and image embossed screen:
The JPCBSJI is a 6 watt compact external speaker with an embossed Jeep Wrangler on the grill, which is perfect for CB radios and various other auto and home appplications. It includes a 6′ cord with a 3.5mm plug and swiveled mounting bracket
- Jeep JK CB radio accessories kit
- Includes: antenna, antenna mount, coaxial cable, cb radio mount, and jeep embossed speaker
- Licensed by Mopar and includes Jeep logo accents
- Extremely easy to install, and all piece are highly rated
- Discount when buying as a kit vs. individually
The HHRT 50 is a self-contained, full power 40 channel CB transceiver for sport, recreation, or emergency use. Communicate with over 30 million CB radios in use across the country. Sound Tracker system cuts noise up to 90%, allowing calls to be heard loud and clear, even over a noisy engine. Plus, you’ll have complete access to 10 National Weather Channels for the latest weather information. Includes high efficiency magnet mount antenna for maximum range.
- MAGNETIC MOUNT MOBILE ANTENNA – Allows mobile operation from your vehicle. Mount the magnetic antenna to the roof of your car and use your radio easily from inside your vehicle.
- SOUND TRACKER SYSTEM – Don’t miss any important information due to interference or static, with the Sound tracker system cutting 90% of the noise, you’ll hear crystal clear communication
- 10 NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS – Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather w/ instant access to NOAA weather channels 24 hours a day and audible tone if an emergency or threatening weather is nearby while monitoring up to 3 channels at once
- DUAL WATCH – select two channels to constantly monitor simultaneously. Keep an ear open for incoming transmissions on multiple channels so you will hear alerts around you.
- 40 CHANNEL ACCESS – Navigate the complete range of 40 channels for full coverage of CB stations.