Easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator with 6.0-inch dual-orientation display Preloaded with detailed lifetime maps� of the U.S. or U.S. and Canada (depending on the model selected) Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, speed changes and more Garmin Real Directions feature guides like a friend, using landmarks and traffic lights Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare Helpful Driver Alerts for Your Daily Commute Garmin Drive 60 GPS navigator provides driver alerts to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness. Warnings include alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and animal crossings. Additionally, Garmin Drive 60 notifies you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and sends warnings for nearby school zones. Receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras, and be prepared for sudden halts in traffic with upcoming traffic jam alerts. For longer drives, a fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas after hours of driving. The Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places up ahead and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view.Free Lifetime Traffic Avoidance Garmin traffic gives details about the situation, such as how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible time-saving detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route. Lifetime traffic entitles your Garmin Drive 60 to receive free traffic information for its useful life, with no ads and no subscription fees. Garmin traffic is delivered straight to your Garmin Drive 60 – no smartphone needed. Guidance Using Recognizable Landmarks Garmin Drive 60 redefines “spoken turn-by-turn directions” with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building” or “Turn left after the QT”)
- FOURSQUARE – Preloaded data from Foursquare adds millions of new and popular stores, restaurants and more.
- GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS – Guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights.
- DRIVER ALERTS – Receive alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, school zones, a fatigue warning, nearby red light and speed cameras and more.
- EASY TO USE – Dedicated GPS navigators display current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
Wherever you’re going, have a smoother trip with Garmin drive. This dedicated GPS navigator includes innovative driver alerts to help increase your situational awareness and preloaded travel points of Interest from TripAdvisor to help find everything you need along the way. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
- Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with bright 6. 0-Inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with lifetime maps of the U. S. and Canada
- Provides real-time services, such as Live traffic and select Live parking, when using free smartphone link app on your compatible smartphone
- Driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, speed cameras, railroad crossings, Animal crossings and more
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (poi’s) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
Brand : Xgody
Model : 826
CPU : Media Tek MT3351
GPS Module : High Sensitive GPS Receiver
Memory Size : 256 MB RAM – 8GB Internal Memory
Display Screen : 7″ TFT LCD Display
USB : USB Client 2.0, MINI USB 5PIN socket
SD Slot : Micro SD socket, MAX Micro SD card up to 32GB
Audio : A: Built-in 1W/ 8 ohm B: Stereo track: 0.25W/CHANEL, single track 8 ohm/1W
FM : FM transmitter (76.0MHz -108MHz) Transfer the GPS sound to Car,not FM Radio
Bt&AV-IN : Yes ( AV-IN For reversing view camera)
Battery : Built-in Li-ion Rechargeable 2200mAh
Working Time : About 1 hour
Charging Time : 2-3 hours,Sometimes can only charge to 99%
Charging Socket : 12V DC socket
Car Charger : 12-40V/1.5A
Temperature Range : Operation temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C Saving temperature:0 °C to 60 °C
Navigation Storage : Built-in memory or Micso SD card
Video Playing Software : Support ASF,AVI,MP4,WMV,MPG,DAT,MPEG,3GP
Audio Playing Software : Support WMA9, MP3 and WAV format
Photo Format : Support JPG, GIF, BMP ,PNG format
E-book : Support TXT format
System Languages : English, Finnish, France, Germany, Hungarian,Italian, Polish, Portugal, Romana, Russian Slovencina, Spainish
1 x GPS Navigation
1 x Mount
1 x Back bracket
1 x USB Cable
1 x Car Charger
1 x User Manual <br
- Special function for truck:After setting your truck’ profile,it will customize personalized route according to the height length and weight of the truck,intelligently avoid the risk routes which may have route limit ,speed limit,height limit,width limit,weight limit etc.
- Real Voice Navigation：Tell you drive to the left or the right, tell you which way to go（tell you the road name and street name，You do not have to stare at the screen all the time
- You can use it when driving, walking, riding, or waiting for a meeting; the perfect “GPS + entertainment” function can make your life and work more splendid
- By POI you can find Gas stations, restaurants, railway stations, airports & hotels around you
- With AV-IN, Support rear camera input and other devices with AV-IN port. After pairing the GPS and smart phone, you could make and receive calls directly from the GPS itself with the built-in MIC and speaker, easy to make your driving safer.
The Rand McNally OverDryve 8 Pro Truck GPS Tablet is an all-in-one dashboard device designed specifically for the commercial driver. With features like robust truck navigation, built-in SiriusXM satellite radio with a 3-month free subscription, voice assistance and Bluetooth hands-free calling and texting, OverDryve 8 Pro combines essential driving and business tools with in-cab entertainment for a safe and connected haul. Receive real-time updates about the weather, traffic and fuel prices according to your route. The truck-specific navigation also features truck POIs, advanced lane guidance, toll costs, warnings, fuel logs and more. Maneuver the road ahead with OverDryve Pro!
- 8″ High-resolution screen
- Antiglare screen protector
- Truck-specific navigation
- ELD ready with included Driver Connect logbook app
- Bluetooth-enabled for hands-free calls & texts
- Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with bright 5.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with lifetime maps of the U.S.
- Driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, speed cameras, railroad crossings, animal crossings and more
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Garmin Real Directions feature guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights
The IntelliRoute TND 720 from Rand McNally features Wi-Fi connectivity and dynamic weather updates displayed on the map. Built from the ground up for professional drivers, the TND 720 incorporates hours of testing by truck drivers and was designed to help truckers in each phase of their work day, from planning to driving. With 35% more truck routing information than other GPS units, the device leverages Rand McNally proprietary truck data and know-how derived from over 70 years in the commercial transportation industry.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Enhanced Truck Routing: Including new routing options for added flexibility on how you reach your destination
- Exits Quick View: find out about truck-friendly locations off the upcoming exits along your route via new button on the map screen
- Fuel logging: Track purchases and fuel use, and use the “Bread-crumb” trails option to record and display the paths you’ve traveled -useful on or off roads
- Wi-Fi Connectivity lets you get Current and forecasted Weather updates, including storms and wind speeds, displayed along your route