COME : 1 FULL KAKU DISH LAST TEST AT&T 1 LNB 1 PORT SWM 3 1 POWER 21 V INSERT 1 SPLITTER WAY 1 JUMP WIRE 1 RELL OF WIRE 50 FT 1 HD 6 FT WIRE 1 FLAT WIRE 12 INCH 1 SIGNAL FINDER 1 BOOK FOR INSTRUCTION 1 LOW PROFILE MAST 12′ 1 BUBBLE 1 YELLOW 16 INCH LEVEL 1 REMOTE CONTROL 1 RF CONNECTOR 4 SCREWS FOR THE MAST NOTE : WE HAVE LARGE KNOWLEDGE IN DIRECTV INSTALLATION ALSO WE ARE ( NOT ) A THIRD PARTY SELLER WE TEST ALL PART TO MAKE SURE THAT THE KAKU DISH WORK IN EXCELLENT CONDITION . NOTE YOU CAN INSTALL IN FLAT AREAS ONLY ( DO NOT INSTALL IN WALL ) NOTE : IF YOU NEED IT FOR CAMPING OR TRAVELING WE RECOMMEND TO SET UP AT HOME FIRST . WE GIVE GUARANTEE FOR ( 2 YEARS )
- COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR AT&T DIRECTV KAKU DISH LOW PROFILE , LNB SWM 3 POWER 21 V 4 WAY SPLITTER SIGNAL FINDER YELLOW LEVEL DIRECTV REMOTE CONTROL RG6 WIRE 50 FT AND MORE
- WORK GREAT WITH RECEIVERS D12,H20,H21,H23,H24,H25,HR20,HR21,R22,HR22,hr23,HR24,HR34,r15,r16,hr44,hr54 ,client & genie
- ALSO YOU WILL HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER OF OUR TECH FOR FULL ASSISTANCE
- WE DO INSTALL FOR OVER 10 YEARS ANY ISSUE YOU CAN CALL US,THIS MOBILE KIT ARE GREAT FOR RV CAMPING TRAVELING TAILGATING BACK YARD FULL HD ENGLISH CHANNELS
- Capable of receiving DIRECTV satellite signals on the Ku band (101°, 110° ) and Ka band (99°, 103°) FOR FULL HD ENGLISH CHANNELS PLUS LOCAL ENGLISH AND SPANISH STATION
The EQS755 is 1/2-Din Chassis Graphic EQ w/ Built-In Low-Pass Filter. Equipped with a full-featured 7-band graphic equalizer, you will enjoy superior control over the audio spectrum with frequency adjustments in the 50 Hz to 16 kHz range over seven bands. This gives you the power to get the most of your sound system, and the ability to contour the sound output to your musical taste.
- 1/2-Din Chassis Graphic Equalizer with Built-In Low-Pass Filter
6-Channel / 8-Volt RCA Outputs (Front, Rear and Subwoofer)
7-Ban Graphic Equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz, 16KHz)
- 3.5mm Front AUX Input
2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Variable Gain Adjustment
RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- Blue Illumination
Independent Master Volume and Subwoofer Level Control with Fader Control
Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
When space is limited, but your passion for great sound and power is not, the Pulse amplifiers are just what the doctor ordered. Available in mono block, two channel and four channel configurations the new Pulse series delivers serious power without taking up precious cargo space. Just another example how Planet Audio has their finger on the Pulse of the mobile electronics industry.
- 4000 W MAX Power, 1 Channel
3000 W X 1 RMS @ 1 ohm
1500 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm
750 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm
6000 W X 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 ohm
- Monoblock Class D, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Blue Illuminated Planet Audio Logo and End Panel Strips
- 6 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
Enjoy ultimate control at your fingertips. The EQ7000PXi Equalizer does more than just alter your music to your preference. It gives you 7 bands of equalization, plus subwoofer crossover and level controls. There is also an extra, front-facing audio input for an iPod, MP3 player, or other secondary source. You can control all this from the Equalizer with adjustable knobs. A few clicks and turns of the knobs and you can tailor all the EQ settings and level controls. Imagine the innovation involved in this one little half din unit. Extend your functionality.
- 7-band equalizer with 6-channel RCA outputs
- Adjustable master volume and subwoofer level controls
- Three input sources: audio, video, and iPod/MP3
- Easy snap-on connector
- Blue background LEDs
- Front-to-back and side-to-side leveling
- Helps to show when the RV is level
- Markings indicate how many inches are required to raise or lower a trailer or vehicle
- Optional screw holes for permanent mounting
- Self-sticking adhesive back
- 2 per card
Class A/B Topology
A class A/B amplifier uses two groups of transistors and it is generally considered to be the best compromise of the two classes put together. A pure class ‘A’ amplifier typically has an enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. A pure class ‘B’ amplifier has no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. This eliminates virtually all of the crossover distortion that’s possible with class ‘B’ amplifiers. A class A/B amplifier is much more efficient than a class ‘A’ but without the possible distortion of a class ‘B’.
MOSFET Power Supply
Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor is a transistor used for amplifying or switching electronic signals. We use it in computers, telephones, game consoles, cars, electrical appliances, and in our amplifiers. They are found in systems where information is processed or stored. A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. The MOSFET performs its most important role in our D Class amplifiers by allowing or preventing the flow of power and creating an efficient amplifier.
- Two ohm stable stereo operation with output power increase
- Thermal, overload, and speaker short protection
- Soft turn-on circuit
- Remote turn on / turn off circuit
- LED power and protection indicators
- Black anodized heatsink
- Nickel plated low level and high level inputs
What Comes In The Box?
- Remote subwoofer level control
- High input cable with connector
- Instruction manual
- Mounting screws
Low And High Level Inputs
You can get a signal into RIOT series amplifiers two different ways – Low level and High level input. A low level input is measured in voltages. It comes in the form of RCA outputs from the back of your receiver and goes to the RCA inputs on your amplifier. A high level input is measure in wattages. It comes in the form one positive and one negative wire from the back of your receiver to and goes to the input terminal of your amplifier in the same wire form. Low-level (RCA) input wiring is preferred for best audio performance. Always use a high-quality RCA cable for best audio performance. Note: Do not connect both the high level and low level inputs from your receiver to your amplifier at the same time.
Variable Bass Boost
With the R1100M amplifier you have Variable Bass Boost, which gives you control of exactly how much bass you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s).
Subwoofers reproduce sound based low range frequencies. This process is called the crossover effect and occurs because the vast majority of audio systems cannot cover the entire spectrum sufficiently to minimize sound distortion and maintain an appropriate frequency ratio. In the case of our R1100M amplifier, a variable crossover is offered so that you, the listener, have the ability to set the frequency at which the crossover occurs, thereby setting precise sound specifications on your subwoofer.
- MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Blue Illuminated BOSS Logo
- Max Power @ 2 Ohms: 1100 Watts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 250 Watts