Due to the dramatic increase in competition over the last few years, it has become more and more important for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to run an efficient business and offer an adequate Quality of Service. The Competitive Internet Service Provider is a comprehensive guide for those seeking to do just that.
Oliver Heckmann approaches the issue from a system point of view, looking not only at running a network, but also at connecting the network with peering and transit partners or planning the expansion of the network.
The Competitive Internet Service Provider:
- Offers an advanced reference on the topic, drawing on state-of-the art research in network technology.
- Clearly defines the criteria enabling ISPs to operate with the greatest efficiency and deliver adequate Quality of Service.
- Discusses the implications of the future multiservice Internet and multimedia applications such as Voice over IP, peer-to-peer, or network games.
- Delivers a comparative evaluation of different feasible Quality of Service approaches.
- Explores scientific methods such as queuing theory, network calculus, and optimization theory.
- Illustrates concepts throughout with mathematical models and simulations.
This invaluable reference will provide academic and industrial researchers in the field of network and communications technology, graduate students on telecommunications courses, as well as ISP managers, engineers and technicians, equipment manufacturers and consultants, with an understanding of the concepts and issues involved in running a successful ISP.
This book targets major issues in terrestrial-satellite communication networks and presents the solutions. While the terrestrial networks can achieve high-speed data service at low cost, satellite based access is one way to complement terrestrial based networks to ensure ubiquitous, 100% geographic coverage. The coexistence and cooperation between terrestrial and satellite networks are of great potential in future communication networks, and satellite radio access networks has already been considered in the fifth-generation (5G) networks to be supported for phase 2. Therefore, it is important to study the architectures of terrestrial-satellite networks, as well as the possible techniques and challenges.
The authors introduce the technique of beamforming in satellite communication systems, which is an efficient transmitting method for multiple access, and they discuss the main challenges as well as prospective applications. The authors introduce possible methods for interference cancelation reception in terrestrial-satellite communication networks when reusing the frequency band between the two networks. Due to the limitation of spectrum resources, spectrum sharing will become one of the important issues in terrestrial-satellite communication networks. The problems of spectrum coexistence between GEO and Terrestrial Systems and between GEO and NEGO systems are also discussed.
Finally, taking both the two system into consideration, the resource allocation problem will be more complex due to the coupling between resources and the interference. Based on this, the authors propose several resource allocation schemes in different scenarios of terrestrial-satellite communication networks, which can optimize the capacity performance of the system. The expected audience for this book includes (but not limited to) graduate students, professors, researchers, scientists, practitioners, engineers, industry managers, and government researchers working in the field of satellite communications and networks.
The expected audience for this book includes (but not limited to) graduate students, professors, researchers, scientists, practitioners, engineers, industry managers, and government researchers working in the field of satellite communications and networks.
More compact than ever, The Renogy 50W 12V monocrystalline solar Panel is the perfect intro panel for solar beginners, or for seasoned users in need of a small solar setup. This key component is equipped with MC4 leads, making it easy to build or expand your solar System. Small but mighty, this 50W solar panel can power off-grid applications such as backyard lighting & sprinklers, or recharge batteries for marine use & dry camping. Give yourself a power boost with this new edition 50W panel & start your solar adventure. Specification; output cables: 1. 31′ connectors: MC4 connectors maximum power: 50w maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL) optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18. 3V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21. 8V optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2. 90A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3. 10A Weight: 8. 8Lbs dimensions: 23. 7 x 19. 6 x 1. 2 in
- 【 Information】25-year power output : 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate; 5-year material and workmanship .
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating . Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- 【Durable】 positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- 【Versatile】Can be used for many different applications. Ground mount compatible. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Best Tire pressure gauge! I have purchased other pressure gauges on amazon and they were half the quality , my husband accidentally ran it over behind the car and it still worked perfectly!” By Gill G, New York
- ▶ SUPPORT A SMALL FAMILY CO. – Trust a Father/Son Business in California & Receive a Lifetime Warranty!
- ▶ SIMPLE TO USE NIGHT OR DAY – Lighted Nozzle & LCD Backlit Display Make Checking Tire Pressure Easy
- ▶ HIGH QUALITY TOOL – Ergonomic Design with Certified Accuracy in 4 Ranges: PSI, BAR, KPA, Kg/cm2
- ▶ SAVE TIME & MONEY – Properly Inflated Tires Save Fuel, Last Longer and Increase Handling & Safety
- ▶ GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE – If you aren’t 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We’ll Refund Your Money!
NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS). System Requirements:2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway,Microsoft. Internet Explorer. 8.0, Firefox. 20, Safari. 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher. Trouble shooting tip- If you cannot get a WiFi connection working, you can use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to the extender. Data throughput, signal range, and wireless coverage per sq. ft. may vary due to differences in operating environments of wireless networks, including without limitation building materials and wireless interference. Operating temperature:32°to 104°F
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane technology
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with WiFi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non standard or outdated
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
You can use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 300 programmed channels. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108 – 174 MHz) (406 – 512 MHz) To program the unit: Push Hold. This should bring up the first available channel, it should show B:1 Channel 1 and 000.000. To program your frequency in you will push in the Orange Function key and then let go. Immediately push in the E button and let go. You will then see a black box with PGM in it in the top right corner of screen, this means you are in program mode. Type in your frequency including the decimal point, when finished push in the E key and let go. This will enter in the frequency. To enter in another frequency turn the knob at the top right one click to the right and this will bring you to the next available channel. Follow step 5 and on. When finished entering in all of your frequencies you may hit scan. The scanner will now begin scanning your frequencies.
- 300 channels , 10 Programmable Search Ranges
- Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies
- Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- Pc programming port & free software
- Narrow band compatible
- 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
- Refer user manual below.
- Public Address (PA) Function: Connect to an external PA speaker for amplified announcements
- Instant Channel 9: Quickly set the radio to emergency/channel 9
- Signal/RF Power Indicator: Check the relative strength of incoming transmissions
- External Speaker Jack: Plug in an external speaker for better sound
- External PA Jack: Allows connection of a PA speaker
High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!* Specification：Maximum Power at STC*： 100 WOptimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)： 17.9 VOptimum Operating Current (Imp)： 5.72 AOpen Circuit Voltage (Voc)： 21.6 VShort Circuit Voltage (Isc)： 6.24 AMaximum System Voltage： 600 VDC ULMaximum Series Fuse Rating： 15A
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- 【Durable】Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- 【Versatile】Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
- 【Warranty】25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Make full use of the clean and unlimited solar power around us. Simply unfold the AUKEY solar charging panel under the sun, connect your devices and watch the battery level start raising.
From the moment it is placed under sunlight, the SunPower solar panels convert more photons into energy than other similar products. Up to 23.5% of solar energy gets transfer into electric current to charge your devices.
Dual USB ports with maximum current total output of 4.8A to charge two devices simultaneously. Your devices will be back to full battery in no time.
There are two stands at the back of the charger to help the solar panel stays perpendicular to the sunlight, and hence increase charging efficiency.
Although not to be used in raining days due to lack of sun, the solar panel is waterproof (not including the USB output ports) and rugged enough to withstand most weather and environment conditions in the wild. They can be easily fold up and carried to your next destination.
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
- SunPower Solar Panels with solar conversion efficiency of up to 23.5%
- Dual USB ports – Up to 2.4A output each or total 4.8A max output under direct sunlight – Automatically detect & adapt to your USB powered devices to provide the fastest charging speed
- Water & Weather Resistant – PET laminated solar panels with high-wear PVC fabric
- Foldable design for easy transport – great for camping, hiking, picnics, and other outdoor activities
- Package Contents: AUKEY PB-P5 28W Solar Charger, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Just push the Mpow mount holder into the CD slot, it will get stuck firmly. Then place the metal plate between your device and it can hold your smartphone safely.
360 Degree Swivel
Innovative ballhead construction allows you to quickly adjust to optimal angle in 360 degrees. No Blind Side.
Three-sided cradle keeps your sensitive electronic devices firmly in place while still allowing full function. Two cushioned side grips keep your electronic device safe and secure, while a detachable ledge creates a resting shelf for additional support. Remove your device easily and quickly with a push-button release.
Up to 3.9in locking range allows large phones with thick otter box. Phone models included: iPhone 5s/6/6s/6s Plus, HTC One, Google Nexus 4/5 P, Nokia Lumia 920/1020, and more.
According to customer’ review, the car phone holder is not suitable for these models：
1.LEXUS F-350 2006、Lexus ES300 2016、Lexus is 250 2008、Lexus RX 350、Lexus NX200t 2015；
2.Ford Focus 2014、F-150 2017、Ford Fusion、Ford Escape 2015、Ford C-Max 2015、Ford Focus SEL 2012
3.Nissan 2001、Nissan 2011、Nissan Tundra、Maxda CX-5 2017、Hyundai Tucson 2017、Sonata Hybrid 2013、2006 Toyota Tacoma
4.Cadillac SRX、Cadillac CTS 2010、Honda Accord、2015 Chevy Tahoe、2011 Chevy Equinox 、dodge grand caravan 07
Every Mpow Product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free!
- INSERT the cradle in the CD slot and once it is properly installed this cradle will stay firmly in the CD slot.This is a CD mounted phone holder and it may cover the face of the stereo when it’s installed.
- STURDY CD slot phone holder with three side grips design to hold the cell phone tightly. It locates the phone in a much more convenient place to see/touch than the dashboard mounted solutions.
- YOU set your phone in and squeeze the sides in and they stay put. There’s a little button on the side that you press to release the sides and your phone pops out.
- ADJUSTABLE for angle of view. The phone holder revolves 360 degrees and pivots to various angles.
- GENERALLY this product could hold your phone in a case or without a case. If the product could not hold your phone well please remove the case (This mount may not very suitable for wide phones with cover case).
Designed for CATV FTTH applications, this mini optical receiver offers flexibility in operation and maintenance. Its GaAs FET technology provides low distortion and a flexible input level along with low power consumption and surge design in a bi-directional application. The return 1310nm optical transmitter can also be supplied in FP, DFB and CWDM. The specially designed AGC function simplifies installation and network maintenance along with an AGC circuit compensating changes in optical input power within 8dBm~+2dBm providing a stable RF output level.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: 2-Way FTTH 1310nm CATV Mini Optical Fiber Node. Designed for CATV FTTH applications, this mini optical receiver offers flexibility in operation and maintenance.
- USER FRIENDLY INSTALLATION: The specially designed AGC function simplifies installation and network maintenance along with an AGC circuit compensating changes in optical input power within 8dBm~+2dBm providing a stable RF output level.
- LOW DISTORTION: GaAs FET technology provides low distortion and a flexible input level along with low power consumption and surge design in a bi-directional application. Provides excellent AGC characteristics, when the input optical power range is within -7～+2dBm, the RF output level remains unchanged, CTB and CSO basically remain unchanged. The return 1310nm optical transmitter can also be supplied in FP, DFB and CWDM.
- STURDY DESIGN: Aluminum die casting for efficient cooling, and reliable, stable performance. Additional RF attenuator circuit, with good linear attenuation. Optimized circuit design, SMT production process, optimizing the entire signal path, making the optical signal transmission more stable.
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER: Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.