American Booster’s B-10K has been designed to provide the most advanced solution boosting cellular signal up to 10,000 square feet – anytime and anywhere.
American Booster’s B-10K complies with all applicable environmental and safety regulations, including the FCC & IC directives.
All American Booster products are covered by lifetime support, an industry exlucisve 3-year warranty, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CARRIERS IN THE U.S. AND CANADA: American Booster’s B-10K boosts 3G, 4G LTE voice signal and improves data speeds for all North American cellular carriers including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Bell Canada, Rogers and many more.
- EASY SETUP: The B- 10K Cellular Signal Booster includes all components needed for installation, making it easy to set up your signal booster.
- SUPPORTS MULTPLE USERS SIMULTANEOUSLY ON ALL MOBILE DEVICES: American Booster’s B- 10K supports multiple users and is compatible with all mobile phones and devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, and more.
- NO ADDITIONAL FEES: There is no additional monthly fee for using B-10K.
- E911 COMPATIBLE: The B-10K ensures that you will always have access 911 and other emergency services.
The G10KBN produces an impressive 10, 000W(GAS)/9, 000W(LPG) and is capable of powering major appliances in the event of a power outage. Dual fuel capability gives you the option to choose between running your generator on gasoline or liquid propane fuel sources, so you can have more choices and less worry. Features like the convenient 120V/240V 30A Twist lock Outlet are great for running power tools, making the G10KBN a truly versatile generator.
- 10, 000 Peak Watts/ 8, 000 Rated Watts (GASOLINE) & 9, 000 Peak Watts/ 7, 000 Rated Watts (LPG)
- Dual Fuel Capability allows you to choose between Gasoline & LPG fuel sources
- The Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, OHV Engine with Electric Start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (1) 12V DC Outlet, (4) 120V 20A Outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A TWISTLOCK Outlet, and (1) 120V/240V 50A Outlet provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- Convenient Drop-Down Handles and 10″ Never-Flat Wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with Low Oil Shut-off, 3-in-1 Digital Meter, and Automatic Voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle
- Includes: Propane Hose & Backed by a 1 Year Limited
All power’s APGG10000GL offer the most cost effective generators among its competitors, in addition to some extra features. It has a continuous 8000W power supply with gas & 7500W power with propane, & runs 11 hours at 1/2 load. The unit has an engine volume of 76dB. & it includes hour meter & wheel kit for your convenience. The push electric start feature would be a great help, & a battery comes with the generator. 2 AC duplex 120V outlets, 1-120V twist lock outlet, 1-120/240V twist lock outlet, 1-12v DC EPA approved.
- Important note: all shipments require a working phone Number to schedule delivery and proper Address for the unit to be shipped out, or your order may be delayed or cancelled
- 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated power(GAS); 8500 watt peak power, 7000 watt rated power(LPG)
- 15 HP 420cc OHV air cooled engine. Runs 11 hrs @ 1/2 load
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gallons; Operating Noise level: 76 dB; Electric start button & recoil start
- 4x AC Duplex 120V outlets; 1x 120v twist-lock outlet; 1x 120/240V twist-lock outlet; 1x 12V DC
- Include hour meter, maintenance free battery and flat free wheel kit
- EPA certified. Non C.A.R.B. Compliant, not available to ship to California