1. RDS Tuner – “RDS” stands for “Radio Data System” and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz “subcarrier,” stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more.
2. 10.1” Monitor – A 10.1 inch high quality Touchscreen digital TFT monitor is offered. A bracket slides out and up from inside the SD10.1USA to be able to hold the monitor.
3. Front AUX (Auxiliary) In – This little input in the front of the SD10.1USA that says “AUX” is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for AUDIO ONLY and not video.
4. Output Power: 85 Watts x 4 Channels – The SD10.1USA offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
5. AM/FM Receiver
1. DVD±R/RW Video
2. CD±RW Audio & Video
3. MP3 / WMA
Inputs & Outputs
1. Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
2. Video Output
3. Rear Camera Input
4. USB Port
Compatible With Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
A great feature that comes in really handy is that little hole in the front of your unit that says “AUX”. What this means is that if you can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. IMPORTANT: Please beware that this feature is not the same as the “Full iPod Control”. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
SD Memory Card Port
Once the face plate is removed, you are able to insert and SD memory card with all of your favorite Audio and Video entertainment needs.
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now with the interface capability that allows you to connect the existing steering wheel controls that you already have straight to the SD10.1USA in a wide variety of vehicles to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls and more.
The face plate as well as the screen detach so that you can carry them with you for safety and security.
- Detachable 10.1″ TFT Monitor
- USB and SD Card Ports
- 3.5 mm Aux in compatible with the audio outputs of most smart phones, portable media players, tablets and laptops
- Front, Rear, and Subwoofer Outputs
- Rear Camera Input