RVAnt-Boost™ Antenna for Wilson Tri-Band 4G-V 805165 RV/Truck/Railway Omni Industrial-Strength with DEP™ Data-Enhancing Polarization™ Made with Stainless Steel and Fiberglass
The RVAnt-Boost™ by WirEng® is an industrial/military strength RV/vehicle/mobile/railway/truck/train/boat DEP™ (Data-Enhancing Polarization™) omnidirectional antenna suitable for a vast variety of applications. The RVAnt-Boost™ is made with thick fiberglass and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand even the harshest of environments. The RVAnt-Boost™ is 100% compatible with the Wilson Tri-band 4G-V 805165 and will enhance its signal strength and data throughput. Simply replace the antenna that came with your Wilson Tri-band 4G-V 805165 (using the cable that you already have) for maximum performance and reliability. The RVAnt-Boost™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and can be mounted on a vertical or horizontal pole (professional installation recommended). The RVAnt-Boost™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ is made with eight internal radiating elements polarized according to WirEng® DEP™ technology, to greatly enhance all frequencies and bands, and particularly waves propagating using the MIMO standard, such as 4G waves.
- This RVAnt-Boost™ system is specifically effective with the 4G signal, but will also work with 3G as long as your device allows it. The RVAnt-Boost™ is 100% compatible with the Wilson Tri-band 4G-V 805165 and will enhance its signal strength and data throughput.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ that can be firmly and securely installed on the top of a vehicle such as a truck, an RV, a car, a train, etc. and can use either a vertical or a horizontal pole (by simply rotating its U-Bolts). The RVAnt-Boost™ will not only increase the signal strength, but download and upload data rates as well thanks to its DEP™ technology radiation pattern.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The RVAnt-Boost™ is 100% compatible with the Wilson Tri-band 4G-V 805165 (SKU WLS-TRI-BAND-4G-V-805165-RVAB) and is mainly recommended for RV/Vehicle/Truck/Van/Boat/Transit applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed RVAnt-Boost™ located substantially higher than the Wilson Tri-band 4G-V 805165 location. The RVAnt-Boost™ itself measures 10.2 x 5.6 x 10.2 inches and weighs 6.2 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.