The PLCMTR Camera and Monitor System comes equipped with everything you need to add an extra set of eyes when driving and parking. Comes equipped with (4) LED Lighted IR Night Vision Illumination Cameras, 10.1 Inch color LCD Monitor, 50 foot connection cables, remote control, wiring harness and universal monitor mount. This system is designed for your Bus, Trailer, Van, Truck, Big Rig or other vehicle with 12-24 Volt Systems. Additional features include anti-glare monitor sun shade, widescreen video display, auto image adjustment and more. Drive safer, get into those tight parking spots and keep your eyes on the road with the Pyle PLCMTR Camera Systems. Selectable Viewing Modes: Single Full View / Split Dual Video View / Quad Four Source View – Universal Stand and Incorporated Anti-glare Sun Visor – CMD Weatherproof Rearview Camera System – Resolution: 420 Lines. 7″ TFT/LCD Active Matrix Video Monitor – PAL/NTSC Video Format Compatible – 4 Pin Video Connectors – Image sensor: Color CMD – Lens Angle: 170 Degree – 18 LED IR Night Vision Illumination. Built-in Quad Control Box Screen Function – Reverse Image Function Auto power switch to AV2 when reversing – Power Requirement: Dc 12V-24V – System: Pal/NTSC Auto Switching – IP Rating: IP68 – Distance Scale Line. Supports Four Video Camera Inputs (V1/V2/V3/V4) – High Resolution: 480 x 234 – Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.77″ x 4.53″ x 0.87″ Camera: – Video Output 1.0V pp-75 Ohm – Min Illumination: 0.2Lux. Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen Format – Operating Temperature: -20 to +65 – Includes 4 Mountable Cameras – Effective Pixels: 580 x 540 – Auto Image Adjustment – Designed for Car/Truck use 12 and 24 Volt Systems.
- Monitor up to 4 Cameras with Quad View Control Box (Displays All Cameras at the Same Time)
- Choose Single Camera Full, Split Dual or Quad 4 Way Viewing Modes – 7″ LCD Display (16:9)
- Includes (4) Marine Grade Weatherproof Color Cameras & 4-Pin Video Connection Cables
- IR/LED Night Vision – Easy Touch Button Controls – Widescreen Resolution: 480 x 234 – PAL/NTSC
- Designed for Car/Truck Use 12 & 24 Volt Systems – Auto Power Switch to AV2 When Reversing