Screen Type:Color TFT LCD(16:9 and 4:3 adjustable)
High Resolution: 800(W)x480(H)
Power Input: 12V-24V
PAL/NTSC system automatic identification
Operation Temperature: -20C to +65C
OSD menu remote control for convenient use
Video: 2 way video inputs, AV1/AV2 auto switching (AV2 backup reverse camera first).
Installation type: Headrest shroud and universal stand mount
Equipped with a frame, remove the bracket, cover the frame, it can be used as a headrest monitor too.
Low power consumption ≤ 6W
Appearance Dimensions: 17.2cm(L)x11.2cm(W)x3.6cm(T)
Net Weight: 363g
Premium Side RV Camera:
Type of lense: 1/3″ CCD
Effective Pixels: NTSC:512(H)×492(V)
9 Infrared LED’s for Night vision, 5M viewable distance.
Resolution: 500 TV Lines
Contrast Ratio: 300:1
Minimum Illumination (LUX): 0LUX IR on
White Balance: Automatic
Viewable Angle: 120 degrees
Display image: Mirror(default)
Operating temperature: -15°C to + 60°C
Power Supply: DC12-24V
1x ON THE WAY®7.0″ Monitor w/ Sun Shield
1x Side View Backup Camera
1x Headrest Mount
1x Remote Control
1x Stick Pad
1x User Manual
Note: This listing does not include aerospace extension cable, if you need, please search below ASIN:
Any question please feel free to contact us!
- ON THE WAY®Matt frosted black outer housing 7″ TFT LCD Rear View Monitor with rotatable screen & Display black screen on no signal.High Resolution: 800(W)x480(H),Screen ratio 16:9 and 4:3 adjustable.
- OSD Display, Brand-new Panel,compatible with DVD/CD/CDG/MP4/MP3/WMA/JPEG, Multi-Language Subtitle.
- 7 Inch TFT LCD Color Car Monitor with 2 video input, works perfectly with car rearview cameras, supports Car DVD/serveillance camera/STB/satellite receiver/other video equipment. It helps in preventing accidents while driving in reverse by avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians, toys and pets while backing out of the driveway or parking space
- Automatic modulation recognition system PAL/NTSC. Camera with 18 infrared LEDs supports night vision, 500TV Lines.
- The backup camera systems that will fit virtually any truck or trailer, emergency vehicle or commercial vehicle, including school buses, house boats, coach buses, motor homes and RVs!