Why do You Need a NexGadget Dashcam？
To scare off dishonest people who try to take advantage of you
To provide evidence that’s far more reliable than eyewitness testimony
To save you money in damages and help mitigate potential spikes in your insurance rate
A dash cam can even help you save good memories or increase your YouTube hits
What makes Nexgadget R Series Car Dash Cam so special?
-Dual channel system with front and rear cameras
-Processing two video streams simultaneously
-Picture-in-Picture display,one button switch
-Weatherproof backup up camera,car reversing aid
-One button emergency lock
-G-Sensor & loop recording & parking mode
-Anti-dazzling blue screen mirror
-Low price tag without killing your Wallet
– Camera Lens: 150 degrees ultra-wide for front camera and 120 degrees for rearview camera
– Capacity of Micro SD: Up to 32GB(Not Included)
– Requirement for Micro Card: Class 10
– Max Front Camera Video Resolution: 1080P
– Max Front Camera Photo Resolution: 8M(3264X2448)
– Max Rearview Camera Video Resolution: VGA
– Max Rearview Camera Photo Resolution: 8M(3264X2448)
– Video format: AVI
– Video Recording Format: H.264MOV
– Photo format: JPG
– Display size: 5.0 Inch
– USB Format: USB 2.0
– Built-in Speaker: 8R 1W
– Power Interface: 5V 1.5A
1.The dimensions of the mirror:3.34*12.48inch
2.The rear cam cable will be too short if you install it on a truck.
3.Cable extension may lead rear camera stop working.
1X Nexgadget Rearview Car Camera
1X 4 LED Back-up Camera
1X User Manual
1X Car Charger
2X Mounting Straps
2X Metal Screws
1X Adhesive Sticker
- DUAL-LENS REARVIEW MIRROR DASH CAM: Nexgadget R series mirror dash cam has two cameras and 5.0 inch rearview anti-dazzling mirror. Excellent 1080P resolution front camera with 170°wide angle lens+ weatherproof rear cam. You can have a more comprehensive picture of drivers’ daily commutes and roadside events. Feel safer with twice the coverage, recording the road ahead as well as oncoming traffic from behind.
- PICTURE-IN-PICTURE DISPLAY: The large mirror display screen can display a single image with footage from one camera, or picture-in-picture display from both camera as recorded simultaneously. Thanks for the one-button switch design, you can switch the view mode quickly from either full screen display of front /rear view or picture-in-picture display.
- ASSISTANCE WITH REVERSING/PARKING: Install the weatherproof rear-view camera above the license plate or on the rear window and use it to view surroundings while driving in reverse or parking. Furnish the rear camera as an extra pair of vigilant eyes while backing up.
- SAFEGUARDING YOUR VEHICLES: Built-in G-sensor is triggered by a g-force event like an impact or a sudden braking maneuver. Whenever an event is detected, the camera will automatically mark the current footage for safekeeping, and will not be overwritten in loop recording. Turn on the parking mode, the cam will come to life and start recording, files are automatically marked for safekeeping whenever an impact is detected.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATION: Simply fits over your existing rear view mirror and install the cable inside the cabin of the vehicle and plug into the cigarette lighter. You can find one USB port on the charger. A Micro SD memory card (8, 16, 32GB – Class 10) is required for use with our R series dash camera. Reach our customer service help via email: firstname.lastname@example.org