MOTOsafety is a 3G GPS tracker that helps improve teen driving. Monitor your teen’s vehicle location & driving behavior with 100% accuracy using Google Maps. Developed with the input of driving instructors and law-enforcement, MOTOsafety gives parents peace of mind while coaching their teen driver to be safer. With vehicle tracking, parents can monitor vehicle location, speed, & direction on Google Maps and receive email/text message alerts based on teen driving habits. Additionally, the comprehensive teen driver education course, with driving report cards, makes it easy to encourage better habits with your teen driver. GPS tracking service ($19.99/month with no contracts); includes manufacturer’s limited lifetime device warranty on GPS tracker.
- Monitor driving activity with 100% accuracy (location, direction, speed, traffic, and more) using Google Maps.
- Use GPS tracking to review driving routes, set geofences around key locations (school, home, or friend’s house) and know when the vehicle is in use after curfew.
- Gain peace of mind with our nationwide 3G car tracking coverage that updates every minute. Tracking service is only $19.99/month with no contracts or cancellation fees.
- Get a comprehensive teen driving education course with driving report cards that score safe driving (a great tool to encourage better driving habits).
- Track from anywhere using free GPS tracking mobile apps with real-time email & text message alerts.