Master Lock Vehicle Back Up and Hitch Alignment Camera is an easy to install camera that slides into 1.25 inch or 2 inch hitch tubes for use while not towing. It features a magnetic base that allows for mounting to any metal surface of the vehicle to use while towing or attaching trailer and does not require wires to cut or splice camera plugs into the existing vehicle tow wiring outlet. The trailer wiring plugs into a pass thru T connector on the camera plug to allow use while towing and the camera bracket can swivel 90 degrees for increased visibility behind vehicle. This camera is equipped with a large 3.5 inch color monitor for easy viewing and has a transmitting range of 50 plus feet at 2.4 GHz. The monitor can be mounted on air vent, dashboard or windshield and plugs into vehicle auxiliary power or lighter plug and does not require batteries.
- Easy to install camera slides into 1.25 inch or 2 inch hitch tube for use while not towing
- Magnetic base allows for mounting to any metal surface of the vehicle to use while towing or attaching trailer
- No wires to cut or splice, camera plugs into the existing vehicle tow wiring outlet
- Trailer wiring plugs into pass thru T connector on camera plug to allow use while towing
- Image disruptions on display can be caused by Bluetooth, cell phones, GPS devices or satellite radio