No flashing light, sounds or vibration when activated by your cell phone
Compatible with all GSM SIM card
Frequency Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Super-sensitive audio surveillance
Sound Trigger Call Back Function
Rechargeable polymer li-ion battery built-in
Powered by battery or car DC power
1. Battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion Battery
2. Stand-by: 12 days
3. Working Time: 4-6 days
4. Calling Time: 150-180 min
5. Network Type: GSM/GPRS
6. Storage Temperature: -40 – 85
7. Work Temperature: -20 – 55
8. Humidity Range: 5%-95%
9. Frequency Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
10. Color: White/Black(send at radom if no requirement)
11. Dimensions: (3.15 x 0.98 x 0.98)” / (8 x 2.5 x 2.5)cm (L x W x H)
13. Weight: 2.29oz / 65g
How to use it?
Open the case, insert a sim card to the slot, close the case, the bug will auto switch on. You dial the sim card number, you will hear the live audio around the bug. You can configure the realtime target location, auto call back functions by send a SMS to the SIM card number as per the manual’s detail instruction.
Note: you must enable the GPRS function of the sim card you inserted in to ensure all functions can be realized.
Packing Content :
1 x Car GPS Locator
1 x Manual
Note:pls check whether the SIM card is locked with PIN.Vodafone’s Sim Card can work perfect with the device.Most US, Canada & AU Mobile Carriers GSM Sim cards work fine on this bug device
- 1. Starting: Insert SIM card after opening the card cover according to the indicating direction, the product will automatically switch on the red light with shining four times, then enter standby state in 30 seconds.
- 2. Voice query around the product: Directly dial the card number in the alarm locator, then hear the sound around the alarm locator after a few seconds ( the alarm locator doesn’t make any sound and light in the process of query )
- 3. GPRS positioning query: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 777 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a link of location and Google map. Open this link to appear the location map and text address instructions to get more accurate location.
- 4. Recording alone: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 555 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message ( Send; recording is starting ).
- 5. Callback by voice: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 888 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; [the main machine’s all features, such as On/Off, battery, binding number, signal strength, frequency startup, etc].