** All reviews in this product page are based solely on this product alone, not multiple products reviews combined.** Mounting your original iPad iPad2 iPad3 or iPad4 on your car seat headrest or on an airplane tray table just got easier. With iPADKET’s convenient pocket design, you can now instantly mount and dismount your iPad without adjusting knobs or using tools. Simply insert your iPad or iPad2 into the iPADKET and you’re ready to enjoy the iPad immediately. iPADKET will protect and secure your iPad. No more iPad sliding off the bracket or accidentally knocking your iPad off from the holder. It is simply the easiest way to mount the iPad onto your headrest or airplane tray table. iPADKET mount flushed against your headrest, no clunky mounting arm or clamp will obstructing you from getting in and out of your vehicle. Its extra long elastic strap let you wrap around airplane tray table with ease and slide the mount to your desire viewing position. iPADKET will also work with the original iPad, iPad2, iPad3 or iPad4 with a cases that has a cover flap. Simple insert the cover flap into the iPadket instead of the iPad. iPadket will accommodate cover flap with a width dimensions of 245mm or less.
- iPADKET *THE MOST DURABLE and EASIEST* iPad mounting solution on the market for your CAR HEADREST or AIRPLANE TRAY TABLE – No tools required for installation – Mount or Dismount iPADKET instantly
- iPADKET Patent Pending detachable wide elastic strap & convenient DROP-IN pocket design provides INSTANT mounting & dismounting for your iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, new iPad or any iPad secured in a notebook style case
- Extra wide & long elastic velcro strap allow a secure, stable mounting, enable iPADKET to move up and down for suitable viewing angle and the long elastic strap allow you to wrap around airplane tray table with ease
- Solid HARD protective casing surrounds your iPad to eliminate any possible dismount and its strong ABS plastic will outlast any soft material which can tear or rip after a period of usage
- ***Any iPAD case or case with cover flap exceeded 245mm wide or 17mm thick will not fit in the iPADKET***