Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, HQST 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panel contains 36 highly efficient monocrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. With an ideal output of 500Wh per day, this solar panel is guaranteed to provide a great charge for all of your favorite electronics. The tempered glass and corrosion resistant aluminum frame allow each panel to withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), increasing durability and value. Each 100W solar panel is perfect for permanent or semi permanent installation.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
5 year material and workmanship warranty
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email email@example.com.
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells (peak: 22%) that help increase space efficiency. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty.