This product applies to: the reporter interviews, records of incidents, life records, entertainment and leisure, sports records, auxiliary records of teaching records, home security monitoring, criminal forensics, humanities landscape, outdoor adventure recording, auxiliary memory etc..
Function operation, vibration prompt. Human-computer interaction, perfect contact.
Metal shell, excellent workmanship.
Video recording, photo and separated voice recording function.
Support recording while charging function.
Support motion detection recording function.
Night vision function, low illumination video support.
1920*1080 30 frames per second video.
Support micro sd card, up to 32GB.
With TV-out function.
Video coding: M-JPEG
Video resolution: 1920*1080
Frame rate: 30fps
Photographing: 12 million pixels
Picture format: JPG
Image ratio: 4:3
PC camera resolution: 320*240
Player: The player built in operating system or other mainstream players
System supported: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/Win7; Mac OS; Linux
Charging voltage: DC-5V
Interface type: Mini 8Pin USB
Memory supported: TF card
1 x 1080P Key Camera
1 x USB/AV Cable
1 x Lanyard
1 x User Manual
- The product is registered Trademark by GERI® .
- this is the first real super HD 1080P remote control with HD Camcorder and External storage and infrared night vision, and it supports for large Micro SD.
- In addition, it has lots of practical functions, fashionable exquisite appearance, stable quality, a wide variety of uses, and will bring you unforgettable experience and be your indispensable utility.
- This machine has the following main functions: high resolution video, photos, high quality recordings, WEBCAM, portable disk.
- This product has the features as: multi-functional, multi-purpose, fashionable cool appearance, excellent video effects, portable, easy to use, stable and reliable, fast response etc…Note: Long press the Button 3 to open the night vision function. The SD card support minimum is 500MB, maximum is 32GB. And the SD card need to be formatting before you plug in the camera.