The Berland FM Transmitter is compatible with devices like cell phones having a 3.5mm audio plug for the purpose of broadcasting audio, like music or podcasts, from your device to your vehicle stereo system over an unused FM radio channel.
Your audio signal is amplified through your vehicle’s sound system. The transmitter will remember the last used frequency automatically after being turned on. On board DIGITAL and PLL technology supports Hi-Fi and stereo.
Charging your USB powered cell phone is accomplished by plugging your phone’s charging cable into the USB port located in the cigarette adapter (DC5V / 1A Output). You can listen and charge at the same time.
• Transmit music or podcasts from your portable device to your car stereo
• Supports hands-free phone conversation through the car speaker system
• USB compatible device charging port with DC5V / 1 A output for iPhones, Galaxy cell phones and similar low-powered devices
• Suitable for all cell phones with 3.5mm jack and MP3/4/5.
• Plugs into car cigarette lighter
• Supports any odd-numbered FM station from 88.1 ~ 107.9 MHz, 200 selectable channels
Comes with 6-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Listen to your smartphone, ipod or audio device over your car stereo system with 3.5 mm jack
- Comes with a convenient USB port to charge your cell phones and similar devices while driving
- Features a bright, easy to read display and easy to use control buttons
- Simply plug the transmitter into your device’s 3.5mm jack, choose an unused FM station and select that station on the transmitter
- Package includes: Berland FM Transmitter, User Guide. 6-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty