1. OBDII vehicle tracker (9-24V), Base + GPS real-time dual positioning.
2. GPS blind spots, vibration, displacement, electronic fence, over speed, low power, external power failure alarm
3. Vibration sensor, regular reporting, multiple power-saving mode
4. Web version tracking positioning platform, free PC version tracking software is installed.
5. IOS and Android app, allows user to track the vehicle on mobile devices.
6. Minimum GPRS traffic patterns
7. Built-in 200MA polymer battery for 30-Minutes even the car is powered off.
8. GOOGLE SMS tracking with map links, text location query
GPS sensitivity -165dBm
GPS accuracy 5m
GPS start time Cold status:30s
Backup battery Chargeable changeable 3.7V 200mAh Polymer Li-battery
Working current 22mA(12V DC), 12mA(24V DC)
Working Voltage 9-24V DC
The product supports existing OBD protocol
1. SAE J1850 PWM
2. SAE J1850 VPW
3. ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000_5BPS)
4. ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000_FAST)
5. ISO 15765-4 (CAN500_11BIT)
6. ISO 15765-4 (CAN500_29BIT)
7. ISO 15765-4 (CAN250_11BIT)
8. ISO 15765-4 (CAN250_29BIT)
1 x GPS Tracker; 1 x SIM Tray; 1 x User Manual
- This latest 2015 version OBDII interface GPSTO GPS tracker is based on GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system, it comes with built-in GSM and GPS antenna, built-in 2.4G attendance management functions.
- It can work with any 16-Pin OBD interface cars. Just insert into the car OBDII interface directly to work, you can locate and get the position of your vehicle remotely VIS SMS or GPRS.
- With this GPS tracker, you can easily monitoring your car to protect it. Quite Easy to install, no need to wiring or change your car.
- It comes with Free IOS app and Android app, which allows you to receive the position data on your mobile.
- Applications: mainly used for vehicle management and location tracking services