ETTG 2.7inch 140°Wide Angel Car Dash DVR Camera with HD 1080P Video Recorder Night Vision G-sensor
Lens Angle: 140 degree wide angle lens
Sensor: 2.7LTPS 16:9
Decode Format: H.264
Video Format: MOV/AVI
Photo Format: JPG
Power Interface: 5V/1A
Mains Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
Video Resolution: WVGA/720P/1080P
Screen Resolution: 2.7 inches TFT screen
Loop-cycle recording Off/2min/3min/5min
White balance: Auto/Daylight/Tungsten/Cloudy/ Fluorescent
TV mode: PAL/NTSC
HDMI output: YES
Motion Detection: YES
Auto Power off: Off/3min/5min/10min
Storage Expansion: TF Card up to 32G
Battery: lithium battery 3.7V LI-POLYMER BATTERY
Language: English/French/Espanol/Portuguese/ Deutsch/ Russian/Italian/Chinese/Japanese
Operating temperature: -50?~+70?
Product size(LxWxH): 10*4.5*2.5cm
Product weight: 100
1 x Car DVR Camera
1 x Holder
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
100% Brand New and High quality from eTTg. eTTg offers 12 months limited Warranty and 30 days free exchange for all the eTTg products which are built with the reliable quality standards and we stand behind for best after service.
- Full and Smooth HD Recording at 30 FPS for 1080P and 60 FPS for 720P, supports up to 32GB, SD card not included. Automatic Motion Detection and IR Night Vision Abilities. G-Sensor Enabled Recording Can Automate Video Capture When Any Sudden Braking, Impact, Rapid Acceleration or Sharp Cornering Occurs.
- Auto-Start and On-Spot Playback Provide Ease of Use, and Provides High Definition Video Compression with Smooth Image Processing, plus Smart Power Engineering for Energy Efficient Operation via USB or Cigarette Lighter Socket. eTTg Len Ensures High Quality, Distortion-Free Focus.
- Features 2.7” HD Wide Screen LCD, 140 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens, and 5.0 Megapixel Camera. Attaches to Any Flat Surface via Windshield Suction Mount.
- External Storage support: Up to 32GB TF card time lapse recording, one-button emergency video recording and saving, one-button audio recording on/off. Manually adjustable brightness, contrast, white balance settings.
- The car dash camera utilizes Continuous Loop Recording, which automatically overwrites the oldest footage when the memory card gets full. As well as a G-Sensor, which senses sudden acceleration and collisions to automatically capture and protect critical footage surrounding an accident.