This 1500W USB power inverter with battery clamp cable can be connected directly to a battery,changes the DC battery power into AC power to run more powerful equipment such as power tools at a remote work site, electric lights, kitchen appliances,TVs,radio,computer,blender and ect. Just connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.You’ve got portable power, whenever and wherever you need it It comes in handy in emergencies when there is a power outage and also helpful source of energy on camping, trips, beaches and parks where conventional electricity is not available,also it can be used to convert solar or wind energy into AC power that can be used in a home as a grid-tie inverter, this device links into the utility grid to allow power to be delivered along the same wires that supply energy from a electric utility Specification Power: 1500W Rated, 3000W Peak, USB 5V 3.1A (shared) Input: DC12V, Output:AC110 Over heat Protection: 60℃–70℃ Input Over voltage Protection: DC 15V-16V Input Low voltage Protection: DC 9.2-9.8V Optimal Use and Precautions 1.For DC12V and Car ONLY,not applied for DC 24V and airplane use 2.Remember to disconnect inverter from battery if you do not use it.Otherwise,it might discharge the battery 3.This inverter is with “modified sine wave” that’s perfectly fine for resistive products, not work good for inductive products. If you need to use for appliance using a motor or a delicate piece of medical equipment, you need a ”pure sine wave” inverter Guarantee 12 months; 30 days return, refund at any reason
- Three Grounded 110V AC outlets provides 1500W continuous sufficient power.
- Dual Intelligent 3.1A USB ports with IR-charge Tech, strong compatibility, auto detects your device
- Full Safety:Over voltage,Low voltage,Overload,Short circuit,Over heat,polarity reverse protection
- Six internal 30amps Fuse; Built-in cooling fan; Led light indicates working status. Power switch
- Durable construction and quality material stands up to harsh environments and all season