Dash Cam, Trekpow by ABOX HD 1080P Car DVR Dashboard Camera with 180°Rotation Len, 2″ LCD, 170°Wide Len, Night Vision, G-Sensor Lock, Loop Recording, Motion Detection, Parking Mode
Fitting on to your windscreen with its simple design that blends beautiful aesthetics with stunning functionality,
Trekpow dashboard camera offers exceptional peace of mind for every driver.
Ensures Every Second Is Clear And Crisp
Thanks to its large CMOS image sensor, six glass lenses that reduce glare, and its powerful chipset for smoother image processing,
the dashboard camera automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video and generate high-quality images.
Super Night Vision
Sony sensor enhances low light clarity to capture speeding license plates at night. With advanced night-vision function, the dashboard
camera gives you a safe driving regardless of day and night.
Wide Dynamic Range
WDR technology balances light automatically at daytime and night to get a proper exposure to achieve most beautiful clarity pictures.
Seamless Loop Recording
To keep you from having to manually erase hours of non-collision footage, the dash cams are designed to overwrite previous footage
when the memory is full.
Motion Detection &Parking Mode
With its parking mode, this in-car camera can detect sudden vibration while the car is parked and start recording the event for a 30s.
Triggered by the motion detection, the dash cam will auto record once it detects motion in front of your car. In this mode, the camera
needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire.
The camera will auto start recording once the engine stars and stop when you switch off the engine.
Up-to 64GB Micro SD
This DVR can hold an SD card up to 64GB for a maximum recording time while most dash cams only take microSD cards with up to 32GB capacity.
Note: The TF card needs to be formatted before the first use.
- Crystal Clear Footage: At 1080P HD resolution and 30 frames per second, Trekpow Dash cam captures the clear detail of a license plate even in motion or the beautiful scenery during a long road trip. Its powerful image sensor and processor provide a wide dynamic range that retains detail in both daylight and night, as well as good color and contrast across a variety of lighting and weather conditions.
- Zero Blind Spot: The large aperture and 170°field of view provides wide-angle coverage so you can see up to four lanes of traffic and lessen blind spots, enables the dash cam to pick up more precious moment from different angles. Innovative 180°swiveling lens allows you to capture your happy time with your families and friends inside the car or real-time road footage in front of the car. Built-in microphone captures audio along with video footage.
- Automatic Detection: Video files will be automatically locked and stored in case the built-in G sensor detects an accident or collision, preventing from being overwritten by cycle recording, which come in handy for a dispute or an insurance claim.
- User-Friendly Experience: The 2″ LCD screen allow you to review footage and adjust various settings. 4X zoom let you see close-ups of any key collision footage. With direction keys and intuitive user interface, it makes navigating this dash camera super simple.
- Elegant Design: The sleek lines, exquisite craftsman, unique gun color, giving a cool visual effect. Its compact size won’t sacrifice any windshield visibility and maintains the clean look of your interior. Designed to continue operation smoothly at 14℉-149℉ operation temperature. keep you away from worrying about bad weather.