obra Electronics SPX 7800BT Maximum Performance Radar/Laser/Camera Detector The new SPX 7800BT is the culmination of Cobra’s over 30 years of experience in building quality, high-performance, detectors. The game changing SPX Series nearly doubles the detection range, and warning time, of previous models! Cobra Quality Cobra uses the latest technology, military grade components, and the best design practices in the world to pack this phenomenal performance into a sleek detector nearly half the size of other detectors in the market. Super-fast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advance warning to all radar/laser guns currently used in the United States and Canada, including POP Mode (Super-fast) Instant-on Radar guns. Color OLED Display provides clear indication of the signal being detected as well as current mode of the detector. Bluetooth Technology The SPX 7800BT also pairs with your iPhone/Android smartphones via Bluetooth to provide Location-based alerts, using Cobra’s proprietary national database for AURA Speed/Red-light Camera, Known Speed Traps, and Dangerous Intersections. Drive with the ultimate detector and drive with peace-of-mind. Features: Maximum Performance – High Power CPU and Military-grade components maximize detection range and selectivity. Community Threat Sharing – Share alerts and locations in real time. Ultra Compact Design – Discreet and refined-One of the world’s smallest detectors available. Full-Color Organic LED Display – Bright graphics display for intuitive visual threat notifications. Eight-Point GPS Compass – Automatically provides an accurate direction heading, when connected to your iOS/Android smartphone via Cobra iRadar app.
- This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90 day factory warranty.
- Ultra-low-noise, signal amplifiers that once were affordable only to military systems
- Low-microwave-loss circuitry utilizing gold-plated circuit boards
- Use of flip-chip Mixer/Multiplier diodes in packages that were once unattainable
- First Local Oscillator Transistor (Super-low-noise, high-mobility J-FET) that has been chosen to optimize signal gain, output power, and low noise characteristics over its frequency range