Category: Trucking GPS
Garmin’s dezl 580 LMT-S truck navigator is designed for the professional trucker with customized truck routing with predictive route warnings and a Truck & Trailer Services directory plus easy break planning with timely notifications. This GPS for trucks has detailed maps for North America that also include truck-related restrictions – like bridge heights, dangerous curves, weight limits and more and related information for most major roads and highways. PRODUCT FEATURES 5.0 inches truck navigator with maps of North America, plus free lifetime map updates and free live traffic and weather forecasts via the free Smartphone Link app Customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck, plus alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more Easy Break Planning with timely notifications for breaks, plus Up Ahead road signs to suggest nearby restaurants, rest areas, fuel and lodging, even truck-friendly parking and weigh stations Provides Truck & Trailer Services directory Control dezl with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling and built-in Wi-Fi for easy map and software updates without a computer HIGHLIGHTS Customized Truck Routing Bluetooth Compatible Easy Break Planning Commancd with the power of your voice Built-in Directory of Truck and Trailer Services Compatible with Garmin eLog Complain ELD Built-in Wi-Fi keeps you up to date Pair with your smartphone for live traffic, weather and more Locate a place…
- Garmin Dezl 580 LMT-S 5 inch GPS Navigator for Trucks & Long Haul
- Designed for the professional trucker with customized truck routing with predictive route warnings
- Easy break planning with timely notifications
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Garmin Dezl 580 LMT-S 5 inch GPS Navigator for Trucks & Long Haul , Dual DC12V/24V Electronic Multi-functions Car Socket Cigarette Lighter USB Ports, 3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3×5″ LCD’s, PC Treasures WallIt! 7-Inch Tablet Case
- IN THE BOX: Vehicle Suction Cup Mount, Vehicle Power Cable, USB Cable
Garmin Drive Assist 50 North America LMT is a 5-inch auto navigator with pinch-to-zoom display, built-in dash cam and driver awareness features to encourage safer driving. Drive Assist records your drive, automatically saving collision footage on impact. You also receive “go” alerts when you’re stopped, and the traffic in front of you starts moving. Garmin Real Vision feature displays a camera view when approaching select destinations. Other features include Forward Collision and Lane Departure Warnings, Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation, maps of North America with lifetime updates, free lifetime traffic and much more. Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
- Innovative 5.0-inch navigator with built-in dash cam that continuously records your drive and saves video on impact
- DRIVER ALERTS – Receive alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, school zones, a fatigue warning, nearby red light and speed cameras and more
- EASY TO USE – Dedicated GPS navigators display current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time
- BUILT-IN DASH CAM – Continuously records your drive and automatically saves files on impact; GPS records where and when events occurred
RV 770 LMT-S is an easy-to-see navigator with a 6.95” edge-to-edge touchscreen and RV-specific features, including road warnings and custom routing for the size and weight of your RV or trailer. A directory of RV Parks & Services finds sites with your preferred amenities. Includes free live traffic, basic weather forecasts and more (requires Smartphone Link app). RV 770 LMT-S is preloaded with TripAdvisor travel points of interest such as popular restaurants and attractions. Use built-in Wi-Fi for easy map and software updates when you’re on the road. The LiveTrack feature lets you share your location so friends can track your journey. Convenient hands-free features include Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and more.
- Large, high-resolution, 6.95″ edge-to-edge display is easy to see while navigating the open road
- Custom RV routing based on size and weight of your RV or towable trailer. Hands-free features include Bluetooth calling³, smart notifications5 and voice-activated navigation
- Access free live traffic, basic weather and more – simply download the free Smartphone Link app to your compatible smartphone
- Learn of suggested attractions along your route to make the journey more interesting and fun
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for easy map and software updates when you’re on the road; no computer needed!
For big rig drivers who want a big-screen navigator to match, our Dezl Cam 785 LMT-S GPS truck navigator with its 7” touchscreen is the ideal road companion. In addition to its premium mapping, voice-controlled navigation and advanced connectivity features, it comes with a built-in dash cam to automatically record your drive and save video of incidents.
- All-in-one 7″ truck navigator with powered magnetic mount plus built-in dash cam to record your drive and enable driver awareness features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings1
- Custom truck routing² for the size, load and weight of your truck plus alerts for upcoming bridge heights, steep grades and more
- Free live services, such as traffic and weather, when you download the free smartphone Link app on your compatible smartphone
- Easy Break Planning with timely notifications plus a Truck & Trailer Services directory, searchable by brand or amenity (e.g., “Flying J” or “showers”)
- Control dēzlCam with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling, smart notifications (via the free Smartphone Link app) and built-in Wi-Fi for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Works with Garmin eLog compliant ELD (sold separately) for subscription-free Hours of Service (HOS) recording with no smartphone or tablet required
A concealed installation is easy thanks to its small size. An internal motion sensor and speed monitoring will allow you to see where the vehicle parked with precision. Follow the units track minute by minute on the user-friendly tracking website with Google Maps. Receive alerts to pre-defined SMS numbers and email addresses when the vehicle is speeding, entering or leaving pre-defined areas or when energy has been disconnected. Works great for tracking cars, trucks, machinery and other assets. Service Price: $19.95/Month. Credit/Debit Card. SIM Card and Data Plan are included. Discount available for multiple trackers.
Tracking limited to AT&T coverage in the USA.
How It Works:
First the Tracking unit receives a GPS signal from the sky, this signal can go through plastics, fabrics, under a car seat, in the glove compartment, under the dashboard, etc.
Next, a second signal is sent from the tracking unit to our servers; using cellular networks for real time tracking. When no cellular signal is available the Tracking Unit will save the track in its memory until it regains signal.
You will access all this information through the GPS tracking website with Google Maps.
Be aware that the signal will not work if the Tracker is totally enclosed in metal or inside buildings.
Just a Positive and Negative connection is necessary to power the unit. Do not attempt to install if you do not know what you are doing. Seek professional help for installation if necessary.
In the box:
1 GPS Tracker with installed sim card.
1 Wire Harness
1 Ring Terminal
2 Scotchlok Tap Connectors
1 Fuse Tap
- Optimus Vehicle GPS Tracker – Track Cars and Trucks – Hardwired Installation – Requires a 2 wire installation (Positive and Negative)
- $19.95 per month – Cancel Anytime – No Contract – No Hidden Fees – Discount available for multiple trackers
- IPhone and Android App for Easy and Fast Tracking
- Email and Text Message Alerts for Movement, Speeding, Leaving or Entering Areas, Energy Disconnected – Driving Reports – 1 Year Tracking Historical Data Saved During Service
- SIM Card and Data Plan Included – FCC, PTCRB Certified Unit – Coverage for USA
- SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT – The size of a standard vehicle key fob and can go anywhere and track just about anything.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Easily place a Mini Tracker in your equipment and/or vehicles without the need for wiring or power connections. The long-lasting rechargeable battery can track for up to 8 days with two hours of motion per day, and averages up to 14 day
- AFFORDABLE SERVICE – Monthly service of $19. 99/month.
- IMMEDIATE ALERTS – Know where your crew is at all times with immediate alerts sent straight to your mobile device or computer.
- VEHICLES SMALL FLEETS – Place the Mini in a vehicle or attach the magnetic case. No installation necessary
- MOBILE EMPLOYEES – Quickly identify locations and let customers know when service providers will arrive.
- TOOLS & EQUIPMENT – Place in tool boxes, or attach to worksite or rental equipment. Receive alerts if your valuable assets move after hours or out of designated locations.
- VALUABLES – Toss it in instrument cases, camera bags, sports equipment, etc. ; anything you’ve invested time and money in can be protected.