Category: CB Radios
Built in Audible SWR Function for Easy Antenna Optimization!
Deluxe 40ch CB Radio has Weatherband Channels Too!
Loaded with Features including Adjustable RF Output Power Control,Hands Free VOX Ability, NB, ANL, Automatic Squelch Control, and More!
DIN Sized, Includes Microphone, Mounting Bracket, Instructions and Power Cord.
- Built in Audible ( And Digital) SWR Function for Easy Antenna Optimization!
- Deluxe 40ch CB Radio has Weatherband Channels Too!
- Adjustable RF Output Power Control, Hands Free VOX Ability, NB, ANL, ASC, and More!
- WOW, Even Has VOX Capability, Allows You to Talk To The Microphone Without Touching It!!
The Most Powerful One Yet: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (High Power).
The BF-F8HP is the most powerful BaoFeng capable of transmitting 8 watts! A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
The BF-F8HP is the third and final generation of the UV-5R. Some new features found in the BF-F8HP are the three selectable power levels (Low – 1w, Med – 4/5w, High-7/8w); the BF-F8HP has a better high-gain antenna (7″) that was not available in earlier models; the BF-F8HP also brings back the customizable tri-color display that was not found in second generation UV-5Rs. The BF-F8HP also comes with a Full IN-DEPTH 76 Page User Manual that will help you get aquatinted with all the New Features!
Much like its little brothers (the BF-F8+ and the UV-5R) the BF-F8HP maintains full cross accessory compatibility with all previous UV-5R accessories.
Model: New BAOFENG BF-F8HP
Battery: 2000mAh, 7.4v, Li-ion
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only) 136-174MHz and 400-520MHz (TX/RX)
Antenna: High Gain Dual Band Antenna 7″ Antenna
Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
Transmitter Output power: 8W/5W / 1W (Max 8W)
Modulation Mode: 16k F3E / 11k F3E
Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / <2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5+/-0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3+/-0.1kHz(Narrow)
7.4V 2000mahvLi-ion Battery Pack
***NEW IN-Depth Manual
Desktop Charger (110V)
Programming Tips and Help Provided at Miklor.com
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30% Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support + In-depth User Guide Included
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3.
- A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized USA BaoFeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
On the road or off road, everything you need is now within reach. Uniden has been part of the trucking community since its inception, and now we’re venturing off the beaten path. Even in the age of cell phones, Uniden CBs remain the trucker’s – and now the adventurer’s – favorite way to tune in to traffic and weather while staying connected with buddies. The Bearcat Series makes it easier than ever to use your CB radio at the wheel by giving you control right from your mic. It is so compact you can take it with you anywhere – whether your rig is the size of an RV or ATV. When you need to know what awaits you on the road ahead, reach for Uniden.
- Ultra-Compact for Easy Mounting – 4 x 4 x 1″
- Easy Access Mic Controls
- One-Touch Volume/Squelch Control
- Inverting Display – easy to read no matter how you mount it
- External Speaker Jack
- 1 CMX660 Compact Mobile CB Radio
- 1 Center Loaded CB Antenna
- 1 Magnet Mount
- 1 9 Foot Coax Cable
At just 4x4x1 inches the CMX660 is ultra-compact for hassle free instillation. This Cb radio incldes 40-channel operation and NOAA weather alerts with an inverting display that makes it easy to read no matter how it is mounted.
- 40-Channel CB Radio Kit Including Radio, Magnetic CB Antenna, All Mounting Hardware, and Cable needed for complete install!
- Ultra-Compact for Easy Mounting
- Center Loaded CB Antenna With Strong Magnetic Base
- 9′ Coax Cable
- Mounting hardware for radio, microphone, and antenna included for complete setup. No additional purchases necessary!
This radio’s multiple adjustments allow you to fine tune the signal and sound, for excellent clarity. Change the squelch control settings and the ANL/Noise Blanker option to reduce static and enjoy clear sound. Adjust the microphone gain to control the mic sensitivity.
- 40 Channels
- Public Address
- Automatic Noise Limiter/Noise Blanker
- Mic and RF Gain
- Instant Channel 9 and High Cut
UM385 fixed mount VHF radio – white Features: front panel designed Canadian Marine broadcast “B” channels International 4 digit channelsnmea 0183 in/out25 watt fixed mount Marine Radioipx4/JIS4 waterproof level memory channel SC an triple watch Features/along power switches.A.M.E. Weather Alert – specific area message encodingbacklit keypad and display channel name SD SC (digital Selective calling)distress, individual, urgency, safety, position report and send, DSC test call and menu selection for auto DSC channel switching triple watch plus compatible with Uniden mrn-gpsk GPS receiver
- With triple watch features, disc capabilities, A range of international Marine channels and s.A.M.E weather alert-the UM385 brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- Uniden’s Marine radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- All USA/international/Canadian Marine channels, including the new 4-digit, and the Canadian “B” channels.
- IPX4 JIS4 waterproof level
- Digital Selective calling and position send and request
The Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 40 channel AM mobile citizen band (CB) radio features a small size chassis that is same dimensions as a Cobra 29 CB radio. The PPR-TLM1 comes stock with Ranger’s famous SRA-198 dynamic noise cancelling microphone. The radio features a 4 pin front panel mounted microphone jack and comes with mounting bracket and hardware for vehicle mounting and installation. Radio features include volume/squelch controls, microphone gain/RF gain controls, RF power output and talkback, noise blanker and automatic noise limiter (ANL), channel 19 switch, and channel control. The PPR-TLM1 features a large TFT display with multiple radio information and digital meter screens. You can also upload and display your own photos on the radio’s TFT display. The PPR-TLM1 features a built-in MP3 player with front panel USB port and SD card slot.
- 40 Channel Mobile CB Radio – Cobra 29 Size Chassis
- 4pin Front Panel Mic Jack with SRA-198 Noise Cancelling Microphone Included
- Thru-Hole Component Construction
- Blue LED Channel Display and Large TFT Display
- Variable Talk Back and RF Output Power
This Cb radio antenna has 28 inch long and it is compatible with all CB Radio
Uniden: BEARCAT 880 CMX760 PC78LTX PC787
Cobra: 29LX 29LTD 29NW
Miland: 75-822 5001Z 1001LWX
Galaxy: DX-959B DX-949
President: McKinley USA ect
Center coil-loaded heavy duty spring
Cable: 10 Feet(3M)
Extends to 28 inch(0.7m)
Magnetic base: 88mm
Warning! Observe the maximum height on roads where will drive so that the antenna does not touch any installations or construction.
- 1.Long Antenna – TALLER ANTENNAS = BETTER RANGE! 28 Inch long for ultimate range & receiving!
- 2.FULL KIT – includes magnet mount with pre-intalled 10ft of coaxial cable, coil load, and stainless steel whip.
- 3.Magnetic base – Improve reception by harnessing large metal surfaces.
- 4.Weather Channel Capable, Covers all CB frequencies.
- 5.Warranty would be valid for 12 months against manufacturing defect.
This Uniden® Bearcat® 980 SSB CB radio is designed with 40 AM CB channels and an easy-to-read 7-color digital display. Activate weather alerts, and NOAA® will notify you of inclement conditions, and you can quickly switch to PA mode to make announcements on an external speaker. A noise-cancelling microphone removes background chatter for clean, crisp sound.
- 7-color LCD display. Easy-to-read illuminated control panel. Backlit control knobs.
- 40 AM CB channels plus SSB include upper/lower sideband channels. Instant channel 9/19 provides immediate access to the highway and emergency channels. Activate weather alerts to be notified by NOAA of inclement conditions.
- PA/SB switch. S/RF/SWR meter makes it simple to tune your CB antenna. Noise-cancelling microphone; also compatible with the BC906W wireless CB speaker/mic (sold separately).
- Dynamic squelch control. RF gain control. Mic gain control.
- Model: BC980SSB. Made in Vietnam.
BaoJie BJ-300 HF Two Way Radio Power Amplifier for FM- AM-CW-SSB Working Mode CB Radio with a Mini Fan
1.Turn on/off switch
2.Auto receive/transmit switch
3.Electrode reversal protect
Frequency range:20-30MHz，（optimum efficiency：25-27MHz）
Input power SSB:2-10W
FM Output power: Max 100 W
AM Output power:Max 200 W
Output power SSB: Max 250W
Working mode:FM- AM-CW-SSB
Note:if you will test the max power to FM100W/AM 200W or SSB 300w,you can try use input 10w from FM/AM /SSB radio but please don’t use too long time, the operate will cause damage to power transistor, more serious will cause the amplifier to burn out.
Blown fuse:2×12 A
Net weight:750 g.
Compact high power all mode amplifier with automatic TX/Rx switch and On/Off switch. Electronic switch.
Inversion polarity protection.
- Input power:3-5W,Pls connect the antenna before operation,Working mode:FM- AM-CW-SSB
- Frequency range:20-30MHz，optimum efficiency：25-27MHz
- voltage:12-14V,Input current/POWER:14-20A
- Inversion polarity protection,Compact high power all mode amplifier with mobile radio
- FM Output power: Max 100 W,AM Output power:Max 200 W, Output power SSB: Max 300W,Note:if you will test the max power to FM100W/AM 150W or SSB 300w,you can try use input 10w from FM/AM /SSB radio but please don’t use too long time, the operate will cause damage to power transistor, more serious will cause the amplifier to burn out.
Galaxy CB radios are designed with Features that a serious CB operator can appreciate and a new user can easily master. The radio functions are laid out in a driver friendly format essential for ease of use while keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead. Each knob or button controls its own task, minimizing the need to look at a display or cycle through multiple menus. Big radio Features in a smaller package set the DX-939F apart from the crowd. A big calibrated meter, front mic jack and AM operation (no SSB) along with our backlit faceplate give this radio maximum bang for the buck. Galaxy DX-939F Features include: AM and PA Modes. Large, easy-to-read meter with: Calibrated power output scale. Modulation percentage scale. Incoming signal strength scale indicates up to 60 dB over S9. SWR ratio scale. Starlight faceplate (all lettering is backlit in blue). Automatic SWR circuit (no complicated calibration procedure). High SWR alert circuit with warning LED. Talkback circuit with on/off switch and volume control. Variable power output control. Variable dimmer control. Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter circuits. Blue frequency and channel LEDs with blue meter lamp. Mid-sized chassis with front mic jack. Blue/Red LED indicator for RX/TX. Receive (RF) gain control. Mic gain control. Rear jacks for external speaker and public address use. Two year Limited Warranty. Dimensions:7-1/4″W x 9″D x 2-3/16″H (Can slide into a 7-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ opening) (Depth does not include knobs or antenna connector). Radio weight with microphone: 4.1 pounds. Shipping weight: 5.6 pounds. What’s in the box beside the radio: Handheld microphone, radio mounting bracket and microphone mounting hardware, power cord, owner’s manual.
- Medium Size Chassis with Front Mic Jack Allows for Installation in Tight Quarters (Radio is 7-1/4″ wide – Same as a Galaxy DX929/DX979)
- Built-in Five Digit Frequency Counter Using Large Blue LEDs and Two Digit Blue LED Channel Display – Meter is also Backlit in Blue
- Backlit Faceplate Lights all Lettering Blue in the Dark. Backlighting is Very Subtle so all Lettering Appears White in Daylight
- Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with Calibrated Scales for Power Output, Modulation Percentage, SWR Ratio and Incoming Signal Strength
- Variable Power Output Control, Variable Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch, Automatic SWR Circuit and an SWR Alert LED, Variable Dimmer Control, Two Year Warranty
Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz
Feature: with Strong Magnetic Base Mount
Compatible with: CB Radio; Amateur Radio; Car Mobile Radio; Handheld Ham Radio; Two Way Radio; Public Radio Scanner; FM Radio Transmitter;
Compatible with: Cobra, Midland, Galaxy, AnyTone, SAMCOM, Stryker, President, Tram, Radioddity, Pro Trucker
VSWR: < 2.0;
Impedance: 50 ohm;
Antenna Base Mounting Connector: NMO Mount Connector;
Antenna Cable: 5m RG58/U Cable
Cable Connector: UHF PL-259 Male Connector
Net Weight: 458g;
Operating Temperature: -20°С ~ +80°С
Storage Temperature: -30°С ~ +85°С
Package List: 1 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown)
- Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz;
- Feature: Strong Magnetic Base Mount; Antenna Base Mounting: NMO Mount; Antenna Cable: 5m RG58/U Cable; Cable Connector: UHF PL-259 Male Connector;
- Compatible with: Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, AnyTone, SAMCOM, Stryker, President, Tram, Radioddity, Pro Trucker, Vehicle Car SUV Truck CB Mobile Radio, Two Way Radio;
- Compatible with: Marine Boat AIS VHF Radio, Two Way Radio;
- Package List: 1 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown);
- Multi-function LCD display; Frequencies display; S-meter
- Rotary switch channel selector; Digital SWR; Volume adjustment and ON/OFF; Mode switch AM/FM
- RF gain; Mic gain; Roger beep; Talkback, Scan; ANL filter; NB and Hi-cut; PA; Echo
- 170mm x 160mm x 52mm; DIN size; USB charging socket; Front microphone plug; External loudspeaker jack
- This is a 10 meter radio, not a CB