Boss Audio BV9982I DVD Player with Single-DIN Touchscreen TFT Monitor and AM/FM Receiver
Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
3 year Boss Audio Platinum Online Dealer Warranty when purchased from Amazon. com
• RDS Tuner – “RDS” stands for “Radio Data System” and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz “subcarrier,” stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more. • Switchable US & Europe Tuner Frequencies – If you happen to take the BV9982I outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well. • 7 inch Monitor – A motorized 7 inch widescreen Touchscreen digital TFT monitor slides out and up from inside the unit with a high quality 800 x 400 pixel resolution. • Front AUX (Auxiliary) In – This input in the front of the BV9982I that says “AUX” is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for Audio Only and not video. • Output Power: 85 Watts x 4 Channels – The BV9982I offers 4 channels that can be used to hook up 4 speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
• DVD±R/RW Video • CD±RW Audio & Video • MP3 / WMA
Compatible With Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
A great feature that comes in really handy is that little hole in the front of your unit that says “AUX”. What this means is that if you can connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. Important: Please beware that this feature is not the same as the “Full iPod Control”. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
The BV9982I offers both front as well as rear USB ports.
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now with the interface capability that allows you to connect the existing steering wheel controls that you already have straight to the BV9982I in a wide variety of vehicles to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls and more.
SD Memory Card Port
After the face plate is removed, you are able to insert and SD memory card with your favorite Audio and Video files.
The face plate detaches and you can carry it with you for safety and security as well as when you want to insert an SD memory card with all your favorite Audio and Video entertainment needs.
Inputs & Outputs
• Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs • Video Output • Rear Camera Input • Audio/Video Input
- 85 Watts x 4 Max Power, Bass/Treble/Balance/Fader, RDS Tuner, Switchable US and European Tuner and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays DVD/CD/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FM/AM, Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, Rear Camera, Inputs, Video, Audio Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote, Multi Color Illumination Options
- 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty