Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
3 year BOSS Audio Platinum Online Dealer Warranty when purchased from Amazon.
1. RDS Tuner ‘RDS’ stands for ‘Radio Data System’ and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz ‘subcarrier,’ stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more. 2. 6.2-inch Monitor A 6.2 inch widescreen Touchscreen digital TFT monitor is offered. This monitor is fixed which means that you are not able to detach the faceplate. The BV9356 is a ‘True Double DIN Fit’. This feature comes in handy for an easier installation. 3. Switchable US & Europe Tuner Frequencies If you happen to take the BV9356 outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well. 4. Front AUX (Auxiliary) In This little input in the front of the BV9356 that says ‘AUX’ is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for audio only and not video.
Compatible With Audio Output Of iPod/iPhones, Smartphones, And MP3 Players
A great feature that comes in handy is the ‘AUX’ input located in front of the unit. What this does is that allows you to connect a device that has an Auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone and MP3 players straight into the Auxiliary input of your head unit. So basically a cable that has (2) 3.5mm audio (male) plugs. Important: Please beware that this feature is not the same as the ‘Full iPod Control’. This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons via the face or front side of your unit.
USB and SD Ports
A USB port and an SD memory card port are offered in the front of the BV9356, as well as another one in the rear.
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now, with the interface capability that allows you to connect the steering wheel controls that you already have straight to the BV9356, in a wide variety of vehicles, to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls, and more.
1. DVD±R/RW Video 2. CD±RW Audio & Video 3. MP3 / WMA
Output Power: 80 Watts x Four Channels
The BV9356 offers four channels that can be used to hook up four speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
Inputs & Outputs
1. Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs 2. Video Output 3. Rear Camera Input 4. Audio/Video Input
- Playback: DVD R/RW Video – CD R/RW Audio & Video – MP3 / WMA
- Inputs & Outputs: USB Ports (Front & Rear) – SD Port – Aux-In
- Compatible with Audio Output of iPod/iPhone, Smartphones, and MP3 Players