Time and money spent on anything but things you actually want to be doing is Bad. Simple right? unless you actually want a speeding ticket, in which case you can go ahead and skip this awesome Beltronics PRO500 Radar detector. But if you’re like the rest of us and don’t want to spend your hard earned cash on speeding tickets which usually cost over $300 a pop, and you don’t want to spend your valuable time in traffic school, then you probably want to Get yourself a Radar detector. These handy little devices pay for themselves after only a couple saves which is what is referred to as a smart investment and we want to be smart with things like money right? you don’t have to come up with the Theory of relativity to be a smart person and know that protecting yourself with a Radar/laser detector just makes sense.
- X-band: 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz / K-band: 24.150 GHz ± 100 MHz / Ka-band: 34.700 GHz ± 1300 MHz
- Laser: 904nm, 33MHz bandwidth
- SiRFstar III GPS Receiver
- Power Requirement: 12VDC, Negative Ground
- Sensitivity Control: Highway / AutoScan / Auto NoX