This car rear view mirror is easy installation and after you can see what is behind the vehicle including children, pets or other objects when reverse gear is engaged .
1.Remove your old rear view mirror;
2.Attach the auto-vox rear view mirror to the windscreen mount;
3.Connect Mirror Red wire to ACC and black wire to ground and then do wiring route.
Note:it is not include rear view camera, if you need camera, pls link to the below link http://url.cn/feX9ve
Does this mirror bracket work for my car?
In the package, we send a default bracket which is compatible with original bracket of most Toyota,Toyota Crown,Toyota Prado,Honda MPV,Honda CRV,Nissan,Mazda 3/5/6,Hyundai SUV,Kia SUV,FORD,New Mitsubishi,Chevrolet,etc.
If the bracket mount is not fit to your car, please refer to http://url.cn/fByJ5D and confirm the bracket on your car and choose the suitable metal bracket base. it will reach you quickly.
What is auto adjusting brightness feature?
The screen brightness will adjust automatically according to environment’s lighting conditions.In brighter conditions, the display will increase its brightness to improve the image’s view ability.In darker conditions, it will decrease its brightness so as not to over-stimulate the driver’s eyes.
My original car mirror is with auto-wiper sensor, can I use your mirror and keep this sensor?
We suggest that you not use our mirror if your original mirror has functions such as auto-wiper sensor,auto-dimming etc.
1 x Mirror monitor
1 x Cables harness (for video+power)
1 x Wires casing kit
1 x Installation/User’s Guide
- Original Equipment Look,perfectly matching the vehicle body just like any part of your car.
- Auto adjusting brightness 4.3″ LCD monitor display, no issues like dazzling or glaring.
- To ensure your parking safety, it will automatically shows the parking image without pressing any button when the R gear is engaged.
- This rear view mirror is compatible with most car models like Toyota Honda Nissan Mazda Hyundai kia Ford Pickup etc.And easy to install.
- Dual Video Inputs:AV1 for VCD/DVD/TV/GPS and etc; AV2 for backup camera