AUSDOM CAR DVR DASH CAMERA AD170: EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR ANY CAR DRIVER
Are you in search of an effective way to constantly monitor your car in the event of a collision? Want to make sure that you’re following all driving rules?
Then look no further than the Ausdom Car DVR Dash Cams.
We’ve got a car cam for each of your car video recording needs. With sizes ranging from 73 x 48 x 23mm to 200 x 38 x 132mm, you can find the perfect camera for your particular vehicle and get all precaution measures you need for your own safety.
Providing an outstanding wide dynamic range, these cams can prevent overload exposure and under exposure to deliver clear imagery and also identify complex scenes. The wide viewing angle ensures that you’ll capture as much of the scene as possible, whilst the convenient f/2.4 offers 2.4 frames per second for undiluted video recording.
Thanks to the motion detector, the Ausdom Car DVR Dash Cam will start recording automatically when any kind of motion is sensed, capturing the critical moments before a potential or actual collision. Loop-cycle recording provides a convenient solution to manually deleting old recordings to free up space for new ones – the cam overrides old recordings when the SD card is full, so it can run continuously.
That’s not all! Other features you can get when choosing Ausdom are:
Full HD resolution: 1920X1080px.
Small, thin and lightweight cams.
Clearly identify any complex scenes.
Auto power off when there’s no motion.
Stay at peace and safe in the knowledge with Ausdom! Click the “Add to Cart” button to order one of our Car DVR Dash Cams!
- CAR DASHBOARD RECORDER WITH WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE; thus preventing overload exposure and under exposure to deliver clear imagery and also identify complex scenes.
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE; to ensure that everything will be accurately recorded in the event of a collision or any dispute with a passenger.
- 1080FHD RESOLUTION; as such, all your recordings will have crystal-clear details, providing the best performance known to the industry.
- MOTION DETECTION; the dash camera will start recording automatically when motion is detected, hence capturing the critical moments before a potential or actual collision.
- LOOP-CYCLE RECORDING; when the SD card gets full, the camera will override old recordings, replacing them with new ones. You’ll never risk not to having the DVR record key moments due to full memory!CLICK the Orange button to Order Now!