Multifunctional design and flexible design, makes it Talk, Charge and Play music on the go!
Easy to control. Equipped with On-Board Volume, Play Settings and Phone Controls.
Make and Receive Calls on your Phone Hands-Free while driving! Enhanced Voice Detection Microphone
makes hands-free calls easy while driving.
– Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP A2DP and AVRCP
– Band: FM Frequency
– Frequency Range: 88.1-107.9MHz
– Interval: 0.1MHz
– Bluetooth receiver distance: up to 30 feet (to get the best audio quality, we recommend to use the bluetooth
transmitter within 20 feet.)
– Input voltage: DC 12V~24V
– USB Output voltage: DC 5V 1A
– Compatible devices: iPhone/iPod, Samsung, BlackBerry and most Smartphones, MP3 Players, tablets, etc.
– Insert the car charger into your car cigarrette lighter.
– Press MFB button for 2 secs to start F33(the pairing indicator flashes)
– Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth, search for “F33”, and pair with it(the pairing indicator turn solid blue when
pairing is complete)
– Find an empty station on your car radio and synchronize the frequencies of that with F33
– Now you can enjoy the music!
1 x Bluetooth FM Transmitter
1 x User Manual
- Enjoy Music to the fullest: Just connect your device such as iPhone, tablet, smartphones with the FM transmitter, and you can enjoy all the musics played over your car’s stereo system. It will also connect to the pre-set phone automatically when it turns on, so you needn’t connect the phone with the FM transmitter every time.
- Safe Hands-Free Calling: By pressing the all/play button, you could talk to the person through the car stereo without holding your phone. With the Clear Voice Capture Technology, GPS voice navigation is perfect.
- Flexible Design: The adjustable neck suits for different vehicles. While the small and detachable design enables the portability, easy to take out and enjoy yourself.
- Great Compatibility: It’s compatible with smartphones, tablets, MP3 palyers through Bluetooth.
- USB port for charging: While on-the-go and enjoy your music, charge your phone the built-in USB port.